(questions) Just got an optimus t given to me..

Search This thread

nldxda

Jan 8, 2011
Google Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel 7
..currently stock 2.2 rooted..

My question is, Is there an official gingerbread rom available?? Also, how can I view which baseband I have? I want to install clockwork mod recovery, but I dunno which baseband version I need to select..

Thanks.

Sent from my LG-P509 using XDA App

myawan

Dec 18, 2011
You have old baseband, yes official gingerbread is available.

redbaron2005

Oct 21, 2011
Azusa, CA
It's really easy searching these forums for anything you need let me help you.

Step One
HowtosearchXDA02.jpg

Scroll to the top of the page
Step Two
HowtosearchXDA01.jpg

Then search in the search box for "Optimus T" or click here
Hope I could help

Reactions: storm11

TimelesslyPrecise

Oct 13, 2010
SouthWest Florida
I have tried using the official gingerbread here in the us, and i couldn't get the 3g data working..

On another note, you can use the clock work mod for the new base band, on the old base band... It works great, and is the most recent.
That's what I use

My question is, Is there an official gingerbread rom available?? Also, how can I view which baseband I have? I want to install clockwork mod recovery, but I dunno which baseband version I need to select..

Thanks.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

nldxda

Jan 8, 2011
Google Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel 7
It's really easy searching these forums for anything you need let me help you.

Step One
HowtosearchXDA02.jpg

Scroll to the top of the page
Step Two
HowtosearchXDA01.jpg

Then search in the search box for "Optimus T" or click here
Hope I could help

Thank you

Recovery doesnt depend on BASEBAND...

ROMS depend on it.

Well when i go to click the optimus one option in rom manager, I get two choices for it and one of them has "old baseband" in its name.. something like that..

I have tried using the official gingerbread here in the us, and i couldn't get the 3g data working..

On another note, you can use the clock work mod for the new base band, on the old base band... It works great, and is the most recent.
That's what I use

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

I have it flashed now using the old baseband, thanks

Sent from my LG-P509 using XDA

bedi1982

Oct 5, 2011
LG official upodate to Gingerbread also installs the new baseband. I think new baseband is currently recomended since most of new roms are based on it.

Paulenski

Mar 28, 2011
Glendale, AZ

Thanks.

Your in the right section, just go to the One/P500 Dev section, I have a optimus T. if your staying on froyo, LOL ROM is really good. I would suggest CM7 nightly #34 + Franco kennel #4, real smooth and data problem is fixed for US T-Mobile carrier.(which i have)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

nldxda

Jan 8, 2011
Google Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel 7
LG official upodate to Gingerbread also installs the new baseband. I think new baseband is currently recomended since most of new roms are based on it.

Will keep this in mind

Your in the right section, just go to the One/P500 Dev section, I have a optimus T. if your staying on froyo, LOL ROM is really good. I would suggest CM7 nightly #34 + Franco kennel #4, real smooth and data problem is fixed for US T-Mobile carrier.(which i have)

Thanks, will look into this definitely

Ecuadude

Nov 18, 2011

Wait how'd u get data to work I have optimus t on new bb but have no data on latest nightly
Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Paulenski

Mar 28, 2011
Glendale, AZ
Reactions: Ecuadude

nldxda

Jan 8, 2011
Google Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel 7
http://www.mediafire.com/?xu5wou6smy2qii3

Adam released a fix that worked, he isn't very good at updating the first post with updated things lol. He's gonna possibly include in next nightly.

Thx...sadly it didn't work for me apns were still not there after I flashed the zip. Did u manually put in the apn?

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

http://www.mediafire.com/?tjyibxdbqyyrmwz

Use this one instead... I tried the first zip but it didn't work so I found this one in the below thread.. Once I flashed this one, data worked again!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1444328

thnx everyone who helped.. now have cm7 w/ data on p509.. :D

Reactions: Ecuadude

nldxda

Jan 8, 2011
Google Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel 7
Ok I have a new question..

How can I enable the file manager included in cm7 to see/modify root level files? I can't see them.. same problem when using the root explorer included in rom toolbox.. I dl'ed es file explorer and enabled root access in its settings and that worked but I wna use the stock file manager app.. thnx

deniso177

Aug 27, 2011
install a root file explorer from the market(google play store), cm7 file explorer isnt Root

Top Liked Posts