WM6.1 BETA TEST 3 By SiliX and Strik3r for hp ipaq 512 514

Search This thread

eidos123

Nov 18, 2008
Sofia
At Last...big ups for SiliX and Strik3r! :)

It will be good if somebody upload the file somewhere outside Russia because the traffic is exceeded...

Last edited:

Gerfaut

Nov 19, 2008
I don't know them. Will it be for all smartphone ? Exclaibur compatible ?
What are the changes on this ROM ? Where can we get pics ?

Strik3r

Dec 12, 2006
defcomg, add to topic please - Update your device only from 2.05 RUSSIAN rom! (You can get it here). in other words:
1) Flash your devise with 2.05 Russian
2) Flash devise with our 6.1 beta
Final will be done in a week (i think)

Now i need one to test it and write - work/or not work. But careful.

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
Gprs and egde

well il be willing to try it but the lack of gprs well uhm i use it daily heck im using it to post this right now. could you please upload the next rom at megaftp or a static url or www.hotlinkfiles.com thanx its just that i use my phone to download and egde gets interupted sometimes

nadidlo

Mar 8, 2009
Flash with 2.05 Rusian - OK
Flash with 6.1 final version - after flash I can't start device. Start proces is still on screen with logo and version (iPAQ 500 Series Voice Messenger 2.05.00 0.76):(

EDIT: Master Reset fixed it...

Last edited:

nadidlo

Mar 8, 2009
Yes, menu and somethings are in english. Some program are in Rusian, but no problem. Good work.

I had problem with PIN, I pressed some many buttons on device. After that i chose English and PIN and everything work corectly.
btw:sry my english, it isn't ok :)

Last edited:

Strik3r

Dec 12, 2006
nadidlo, my english is worse, so thats nothing :D

Can you tell me that programs are in Russian? (I'm dont interesting in start menu shorcuts).

nikola360

Apr 10, 2008
hi Strik3r, i install WM6 and work find in english ( i'm italian) ,but i would like if you put Windows Live Messenger and the original File Explorer can you do it?

Last edited:

nadidlo

Mar 8, 2009
More instant acces to Camera functions and set instensity backlight on display could by useful.
It is possible than after upgrade with WM 6.1 is battery fast discharged?
Is there any way how can i change text color on homescreen? And can I organize items on homescreen? Somethings are uselessly for me.

nadidlo

Mar 8, 2009
In rusian are this program:
In start - Internet folder, software for sharing internet and opera mini
In file manager - button for new folder is in rusian.
Game ?emulator? Sega
In Accesories- Sim* and Settings (icon for wifi and phone, regedit, Mobile ntp client)

*.... i don't know what meaning this rusian text

Last edited:

nikola360

Apr 10, 2008
bluetooth so there is no possibility to make it work?
WiFi works well, i also navigate

Last edited:

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
Hey Could Someone Upload the wm6.1 rom and the russian rom to a non Ftp Static Links, Reason is Internet Cost here in S.A are off the charts no jokes so iv manage to get free internet nomally no matter what i typed id get redirected to a url that tells me i must recharge my sim with credit i managed to bypass that by using the taget site ip as my proxy and typing in the url of the redirection and it takes me not to the recharge site but the target ip url now most sites bring up apache succes page so im left with web proxy sites thats how im able to browse could someone upload it to eg www.megaleecher.com www.megaftp.com www.hotlinkfiles.com thanks