7/21 Titanium 6.5 23008, 23008/21921 hybrid & 21921 [101 Ram]

Search This thread

pyrorob

Oct 19, 2006
Hickory, NC
OnePlus 6T
Hi everyone,
I'm a long time flasher, short time cook and i thought id release some rom's for everyones consumption.
any advice or tips/hints about the rom are appreciated. Enjoy!:D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
23008 & hybrid: lots of updates from a leaked topaz 6.5 at&t rom and a few tweaks

21921:well id heard some good things about the sys version, so, id thought id give it a try, and man im happy i did! its got some decent speed improvements and fixes the icon for an installed app showing up issue, and stays in the settings menu when you close a setting! spinlock and extendir were causing the ie download issues and storage card access problem so out they went. ( and it doesnt seem slower at all with them out..) and with joshs scrolling files and some reg tweaks i did,this might be the fastest rom ive realised yet!

added: based on 21921, josh super speed scrolling,audio boost, many reg tweaks.
removed: extendir, spinlock patching,many ir driver files/reg entries, back to standard 4 panel start menu.
fixed: programs showing after install, storage card access, stays in settings now.
stats: about 125mb's free storage and 66mb's free ram at boot.
*link below*

23004: Ok, well guess what everyone? ive got the new phone canvas in the rom! its faster then the previous one, looks nicer i think, and doesnt need any patch/fix for the call scrolling! i re did my base drivers off of josh's and tpc kitchen so the driver version is 2.34 now and various fix's and stuff... enjoy!
stats: got about 120mb's free and 55mb's ram at boot

23003: hey everyone just droping a newly cooked rom in your laps :)
seems a little smoother in the interface, but otherwise a minor update.
i updated the htc album from a jade rom and also the phonecanvas but, not really noticeable, but just an update

23001_2: ok, extendir fully working, and updated touch input so it has the keyboard icon.

23001: Well, ive been gone for like 2 weeks and man if roms fly! 2 versions out since the last one... well after doing some reading ive included Shadrac's extendir filter and neos2007's driverpack beta2 along with a few new tweaks, updates and apps and dispite what i thought about my last rom this ones is FASTER! im amazed, now im not quite sure whats done it exactly, probaly a combination of things but im sure you'll all enjoy!
Stats: Compressed, 104mb free stoarge, 62 megs free ram (102mb total).

21815:
this one i really like... nice and fastttttt, includes bt ftp now by request and is uncommpressed so only 92 mb storage and about 62 mb ram but i must say, this suckers quick, i did the touch priority adjustment and a few others ;)
plus i tidied up a little:D

Here ya go......:

Roms:

7/21 23008/21921 hybrid:21921_23008_hybrid.rar
23008.rar
check post for rom contents: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4172128&postcount=118

7/19_21921 test3:http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4161313&postcount=114

7/13_21921: 21921.rar

7/11: 23004.rar

7/5 23003: 23003.RAR

7/3 release2: 23001_2.rar

7/3:23001.rar

6/22:21815_SPEED.rar

6/19:21815_fixed.rar

********************************************************************************

Last edited:

pyrorob

Oct 19, 2006
Hickory, NC
OnePlus 6T
bugs/tips/fixes

=====================================================
Bugs:
=====================================================
23004:
bug#1:alot of the people i talk to seem to have this, you cant download files in pocket ie.. anyone got any ideas? in the meen time i suggest opera.FIXED
23001:

bug#1: keyboard icon at bottom of screen not showing up for touch input.
fix for #1: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4071696&postcount=48 or download 23001_2

bug#2: still not showing new apps until after soft reset..

21815:
bug#1: have to soft reset for a freshly installed app to appear in start menu....
solution:?

21812:
bug#2: sound and notification not letting you change ringtone.
Soulution: Fixed in new rom

bug#1: i edited the advanced config xml to included the 6.5 rtm 3d driver as a choice and broke it :(
overwrite the one in the windows folder with this one:
Solution:Fixed in new rom)

=====================
Tips:
===================

seems to me that if you re-align screen again after first soft-reset it makes it a little quicker?

cycle power after soft-reset to get to full speed..?

Last edited:

mcfarlan

Oct 10, 2007
North Carolina
So far the only issue I have found is the text in dciBattery is in a foreign language:) Otherwise working good so far...

edit: Unable to change ringtone. On OK, there is a fast scrolling of the options but then it defaults to Ring01. OK does not close the Sounds and Notifcations window. You have to go to the menu screen and select Today or another option...

Last edited:

pyrorob

Oct 19, 2006
Hickory, NC
OnePlus 6T
So far the only issue I have found is the text in dciBattery is in a foreign language:) Otherwise working good so far...

edit: Unable to change ringtone. On OK, there is a fast scrolling of the options but then it defaults to Ring01. OK does not close the Sounds and Notifcations window. You have to go to the menu screen and select Today or another option...

thanks for pointing that out, hmm not sure why the sound and notification is doing that, and the battery/memory bar i have there is in russian (dont think there is an english one) but it only pops up if you touch the little bar at the top

and-rassk

Mar 20, 2009
podolsk
feedback

Hi!
im try new ROM.
problems: "phone settins"-"incoming call" sound-no put "ok" & no close :(.
& no change ringtone and ringtype
im install "resko explorer" and other app.: no see icons in start menu. ups: see icons after softreset (wm2002 :) )
"file explorer" with explore storage card 2 time FREEEEZ & help my only softrezet.

pyrorob

Oct 19, 2006
Hickory, NC
OnePlus 6T
spinlocking worked for you?

what oemdrivers are you using?

hehe, well im using 3.57 and it didnt work on every driver..
i couldnt patch the nk, ddi, wce_pmem and ones pertaining to bluetooth, wifi and usb, but i patched all the others, it just took trial and error, im curious if the spinlock patch would work on the nk and ddi if they were later versions in regard to the mem hack.

pyrorob

Oct 19, 2006
Hickory, NC
OnePlus 6T
damn man, i just now saw this! congrats on your first release :D will try your rom tomorrow :)

theres few things i need help on for the next release, loading a theme at fresh start, i can only seem to get it to install a tsk file, and would be gratefull to know how to have multiple 3rd party titanium panels at fresh start (do i need to cut & paste entries into the cpr or have them installed at boot?)

also anybody good at resizing exe's or dll's? :D

BTW, link fixed

twopumpchump

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator
Aug 10, 2008
Kentucky
m-s-j.net
Google Pixel 6 Pro
theres few things i need help on for the next release, loading a theme at fresh start, i can only seem to get it to install a tsk file, and would be gratefull to know how to have multiple 3rd party titanium panels at fresh start (do i need to cut & paste entries into the cpr or have them installed at boot?)

also anybody good at resizing exe's or dll's? :D

BTW, link fixed

sure man ill be glad to help :D just not tonight, ive cooked all day and burned out lol...holler at me tomorrow ill try to help ya get it all going.

and-rassk

Mar 20, 2009
podolsk
fix

today im try 21815_fixed ROM
My impressions: not clearly why there is no office.
The album does not play video files. Photos in an album are shown badly-vaguely.
Management seemed insufficiently accurate. Icons of installed programms appear in the menu "start" after softreset.
The weather established by me in the titan has not earned. 2 versions. connected, but no weathericons. only "+++++". :(
The theme was pleasant "utopicdesign" :)

add: i need bluetothftp.
i install bluetothftp-dont work wifi. uninstall bluetothftp-work wifi. :(

Last edited: