[22 FEB 2008 / FASTER] Pays ROM Lite & Full - WM6.1 v3.05 FINAL WWE with Big Storage

Search This thread

rokko_nick

Jun 28, 2007
question about state led

I have Pays rom on my tytn.
When i received sms or missed call, led remains green.
Before i used other roms and led changed colour..
How can i fix this (little) problem?

minaise

May 25, 2008
I have problem with copying contacts.
When I press and hold on contact and choose Copy Contact then error message appears:
"An unexpected error has occurred in this program."
What can be wrong? How to copy contacts?

atreidae

Jun 10, 2007
weird issues with ROM

Hey guys.
Im having some weird issues wilst running this rom, I previously used the DVH 6.1 rom and it ran fine, except no MMS
Ive just had 2 days of factory resetting and trying to install apps and eliminated pretty much every app.

once i start installing anything that i have used previously and found stable the system will lockup whilst installing the app (wait icon, no progress for ten mins, can still navigate other functions) or lock up opening the application (wait icon, complete lockup) or even lockup opening the default installed apps. (messaging, complette lockup)
reseeting the phone appears to factory reset the device, however browsing around the internal memory shows lots of corrupted filenames a 2 soft + reset fixes this, but i lose everything.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Ive factory reset about 20 times in the last 24 hours (and i have about a million different PIM backups)
(yes, ive tried building with no backups being restored.. no difference)

Last edited:

zocster

Apr 21, 2008
Christchurch
andyghozali.info
Hey guys.
Im having some weird issues wilst running this rom, I previously used the DVH 6.1 rom and it ran fine, except no MMS
Ive just had 2 days of factory resetting and trying to install apps and eliminated pretty much every app.

once i start installing anything that i have used previously and found stable the system will lockup whilst installing the app (wait icon, no progress for ten mins, can still navigate other functions) or lock up opening the application (wait icon, complete lockup) or even lockup opening the default installed apps. (messaging, complette lockup)

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

As great a chef as pays is, he seems to be less active these days, not sure how he got on with the free hermes offer, but yeah, looks like he may still be cooking, and this is 'old' technology compared to what's available out there now. You might want to try one of the newer builds from other chefs, until Pays is back with a vengeance I am sure it won't be far away.

forumka

Aug 4, 2008
version for Artemis

hi all,

is there possibility to get this great rom for Artemis (or Vodafone VPA III).

I have installed the version for my VPA III and want to have for my new device Artemis (or T-Mobile MDA Compact III).

thanks

thvoss

Aug 6, 2007
This one won´t work for the Artemis. For that device there is an own thread at the devs

grindin

Jan 17, 2008
contacts button on the today screen. when i push it a pop-up box says that random access.exe cannot be open.

ph03nix

Dec 6, 2007
Toronto
tdotshack.net
just bought a brand new TyTN (to replace my wizard), hardspled, updated radio, flashed with pays rom
no problems at all so far =D
i do believe i like, a lot faster and sharper than my wizard ;)