Patch Request for Samsung Battery Charged Notification for custom rom

Search This thread

Hartik

Apr 19, 2013
On stock rom for samsung, when the battery is fully charged, there is a notification, and the reading on those other battery monitors are wrong. Is there any way or patch to get than onto a custom rom??

waqaswasil

Feb 6, 2014
Faisalabad
On stock ROM for Samsung, when the battery is fully charged, there is a notification, and the reading on those other battery monitors are wrong. Is there any way or patch to get than onto a custom ROM??

Wrong Thread DUDE. Anyway, I Use The following App On Every Custom ROM I Install and it Works Very Well:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mboyadjiev.batteryfullnotification
:silly:

About The Readings:
This app will notify you when the battery is fully charged (not 100%).
I mean when a battery gets old, it shows 100% very soon but it still is charging. so there's a difference between 100% and fully charged. and battery monitors notify you on 100% and not when the phone is fully charged. I hope you are understanding me.

P.S: After Reaching 100%, My Phone Keeps Charging For 1 Hour More and then finally Becomes Fully Charged!

Last edited:

Hartik

Apr 19, 2013
Wrong Thread DUDE. Anyway, I Use The following App On Every Custom ROM I Install and it Works Very Well:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mboyadjiev.batteryfullnotification
:silly:

About The Readings:
This app will notify you when the battery is fully charged (not 100%).
I mean when a battery gets old, it shows 100% very soon but it still is charging. so there's a difference between 100% and fully charged. and battery monitors notify you on 100% and not when the phone is fully charged. I hope you are understanding me.

P.S: After Reaching 100%, My Phone Keeps Charging For 1 Hour More and then finally Becomes Fully Charged!

yeah see thats the problem, i have used many battery meters, and they all show 100% when its not fully charged yet, and on samsung when the battery is fully charged a notification appears, which is what im looking for on a custom rom. On stock 2.3.6, the lockscreen has an accurate battery meter too, and shows 100% when fully charged.
This is not what i was looking for but thanks anyway, i really appreciate it :)

waqaswasil

Feb 6, 2014
Faisalabad
yeah see thats the problem, i have used many battery meters, and they all show 100% when its not fully charged yet, and on samsung when the battery is fully charged a notification appears, which is what im looking for on a custom rom. On stock 2.3.6, the lockscreen has an accurate battery meter too, and shows 100% when fully charged.
This is not what i was looking for but thanks anyway, i really appreciate it :)

Dude, you are not understanding me but i can understand you what you are trying to say. i suggest that you should check out the above mentioned app as it notifies you on actual 100% as it does on my phone (it's a galaxy gio very similar to ace)

P.S: Go to phones stauts and check the battery status if it shows charging then its still charging despite the shown percentage which is 100% but it shows full when the phone is fully charged.

Last edited: