[ROM] KiljackenROM v1.4, Faster, deodexed and with compcache!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JoOoSs

Oct 17, 2008
Since v1.2 (not sure) when you write "un" T9 suggest "in" with french language. Did you change something kiljacken ?

JoOoSs

Oct 17, 2008
And can you change the bug with the language, in all others ROM we can choose "French (France)" but on your ROM there is only "French (United Kingdom)" :/
Maybe this make the T9 bug !

TiffeHolm

May 29, 2010
Hi... Im a novise on these things but ive managed to install your latest version and its really great but i dont know how to install the patch with sense and the other HTC apps. I hope im not making anyone mad by posting this... I really want to learn and you have start somewhere right... Well thanks any way for a good job on the current ROM.

cristi_bostan2005

Mar 19, 2010
Bucharest
Hi... Im a novise on these things but ive managed to install your latest version and its really great but i dont know how to install the patch with sense and the other HTC apps. I hope im not making anyone mad by posting this... I really want to learn and you have start somewhere right... Well thanks any way for a good job on the current ROM.

Just flash it over the installed ROM

Sent from my HTC Tattoo using XDA App

cristi_bostan2005

Mar 19, 2010
Bucharest
Again with my "dalvik-cache to /cache" problem...

I google'd A LOT, I analysed the script and it appears indeed nothing is wrong with it. Although, I think I've discovered why it didn't work...! For some reason I can't understand, the link from /data/dalvik-cache to /cache/dalvik-cache (created with "ln -s /cache/dalvik-cache /data/dalvik-cache") isn't working, so at boot, the phone can't access /cache/dalvik-cache and all the apps FC!!!

I HOPE SOMEONE CAN UNDERSTAND THIS AND HELP ME SOME WAY... I'm not an expert and need help

TiffeHolm

May 29, 2010
Just flash it over the installed ROM

Thanks for the quick reply. I think it worked, though when i reboot the phone a message eventually appears saying that com.htc.launcher was suddenly stopped and it wants me to force a closing of the program. I think i read somewhere that i shouldnt force a closing so what do i do know?

cristi_bostan2005

Mar 19, 2010
Bucharest
Thanks for the quick reply. I think it worked, though when i reboot the phone a message eventually appears saying that com.htc.launcher was suddenly stopped and it wants me to force a closing of the program. I think i read somewhere that i shouldnt force a closing so what do i do know?

Press "wait"! It shouldn't appear at next reboot

pcm2008

Apr 11, 2010
Moscow
Again with my "dalvik-cache to /cache" problem...

I google'd A LOT, I analysed the script and it appears indeed nothing is wrong with it. Although, I think I've discovered why it didn't work...! For some reason I can't understand, the link from /data/dalvik-cache to /cache/dalvik-cache (created with "ln -s /cache/dalvik-cache /data/dalvik-cache") isn't working, so at boot, the phone can't access /cache/dalvik-cache and all the apps FC!!!

I HOPE SOMEONE CAN UNDERSTAND THIS AND HELP ME SOME WAY... I'm not an expert and need help

I had this problem too. And "fixed" it. You can do it via another way. Before it you must execute "a2sd nocache"

1. Download this file: multiupload. com/L3DFCDTSM8
Put it into ADB folder.
2. Then execute this commands in ADB:
Code:
adb remount
adb push 01dalvikcache /system/etc/init.d
adb shell
cd /system/etc/init.d
chmod 755 01dalvikcache
chown root.shell 01dalvikcache
cd /cache
rm -r *
mkdir dalvik-cache
chown system.system dalvik-cache
chmod 771 dalvik-cache

3. Reboot your Tattoo into recovery mode. Then execute this commands(in ADB):
Code:
adb shell
mount /data
cd /data/dalvik-cache
rm *
reboot

Done!

Before it I had ~38MBytes in /data folder, and now I have ~74MBytes!
Now I have installed Navitel Navigator

This instruction I had found here: 4pda. ru/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t167855. html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts