[Q] cm9 with iptables , netfilter and mlb atbat

Search This thread

echosa

Apr 21, 2012
i currently have cm 7 on my nook but id really like to use the cm9 i got one of the nightlies last night and loved it. only problem is no iptables. is there a current build with this im not finding.

also seperate question i trying to use mlb atbat 12 with very little success. constant freezing after a few seconds anyone have any luck or tweaks that may help

thanks in advance

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006
i currently have cm 7 on my nook but id really like to use the cm9 i got one of the nightlies last night and loved it. only problem is no iptables. is there a current build with this im not finding.

also seperate question i trying to use mlb atbat 12 with very little success. constant freezing after a few seconds anyone have any luck or tweaks that may help

thanks in advance
I don't know anything about iptables, but AtBat12 runs good on my CM9. What are you doing when it freezes? I don't watch videos or watch MLB.com games, so that may be a difference.

Sent from my Nook Color running ICS and Tapatalk

echosa

Apr 21, 2012
yes thats the difference i have a subscription so im trying to watch the games and i need iptables to beable to use orbot to work around the blackout

mateorod

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 16, 2011
New Orleans
www.gigmasters.com
I don't know anything about MLBAtBat or orbot, but I can tell you that CM9 does have iptables. And keyodi's kernel added NAT support a couple updates ago.

Things like droidwall now work, when before they didn't. Now something is definitely still not 100% enabled, for instance you can track app's wifi data usage through settings, but droidwall can't log packet blocks. I understand that proxydroid works now, though. Is that what orbot does?

Would a VPN work for you? You're just trying to get around a local blackout, right? Try DroidVPN, it is a fast network that is free in market. You'll have to email them for a password, though.

Anyway, I am not doubting there's a problem, but it isn't because there aren't IPtables. They've been there for a long while.

echosa

Apr 21, 2012
i downloaded the current nightly from eyeballer and everything worked good with the proxy stuff but now i cant get google apps to work even after logging into google voice and mlb app wont find my location hmm ill keep working thanks for the help