[Q] Colouring a progress bar (many conditions)

Search This thread

teteu86

Sep 22, 2012
Hi. I have the following working code to colour a progress bar:
Code:
[cf]$#BLEVN#<20?ffec1818$$#BLEVN#>=20 && #BLEVN#<50?ffdfec1c$$#BLEVN#>=50?ff36e057$[/cf]

And I am trying to add another condition (priority):

Code:
#BSTATN#=2:ff50e4ff

But I can't put an if inside of another, I've tried many ways (apparently all wrong).

Would you give me a hand?

The objective is: colour if charging. if not charging, colour according to the bat level.

Reactions: ma11en

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
Code:
[cf]$#BLEVN#<20?ffec1818$$#BLEVN#>=20 && #BLEVN#<50?ffdfec1c$$#BLEVN#>=50?ff36e057$[/cf]

Code:

But I can't put an if inside of another, I've tried many ways (apparently all wrong).

The objective is: colour if charging. if not charging, colour according to the bat level.

I did something similar for another user here. That was about text display but the general idea on how to combine two different conditions is the same. You should be able to adapt the code posted in the linked post to your situation without much of a problem :)

Reactions: teteu86

teteu86

Sep 22, 2012
I did something similar for another user here. That was about text display but the general idea on how to combine two different conditions is the same. You should be able to adapt the code posted in the linked post to your situation without much of a problem :)

Thank you. I leave the code in the case someone searches for it.

Code:
[cf]$#BSTATN#=2?ff50e4ff$$#BLEVN#<20 && #BSTATN#!=2?ffec1818$$#BLEVN#>=20 && #BLEVN#<50 && #BSTATN#!=2?ffdfec1c$$#BLEVN#>=50 && #BSTATN#!=2?ff36e057$[/cf]

Reactions: polstein and ma11en

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you. I leave the code in the case someone searches for it.

Code:
    [cf]$#BSTATN#=2?ff50e4ff$$#BLEVN#<20 && #BSTATN#!=2?ffec1818$$#BLEVN#>=20 && #BLEVN#<50 && #BSTATN#!=2?ffdfec1c$$#BLEVN#>=50 && #BSTATN#!=2?ff36e057$[/cf]
    Code:

Code:

Code:

Code: