[Q] the screen off and I couldn't open my device

Search This thread

nemo_waly

Mar 20, 2011
Today when leave my phone for 5 min then the screen off and I can not open it again until after pressing long on the power button, the tab Restart and worked and when left without using it for for 5 minutes, the screen off again.
and I opend it by restarting
Did a factory reset, but the problem still found.

nemo_waly

Mar 20, 2011
Today when leave my phone for 5 min then the screen off and I can not open it again until after pressing long on the power button, the tab Restart and worked and when left without using it for for 5 minutes, the screen off again.
and I opend it by restarting
Did a factory reset, but the problem still found.

Plz help me

dt33

Apr 11, 2010

skyhigh73

Jan 5, 2014
Cairo
I had this problem but after rooting my device, so I did re-flashing with stock rom and everything went normal.
I think it is a software not a hardware error. I had this problem with nearly all Samsung tablets (p-1000, p6200, 7500 and lately with the note 10.1_2014)
and every time I did re-flashing with stock rom and everything went normal.

nemo_waly

Mar 20, 2011
I had this problem but after rooting my device, so I did re-flashing with stock rom and everything went normal.
I think it is a software not a hardware error. I had this problem with nearly all Samsung tablets (p-1000, p6200, 7500 and lately with the note 10.1_2014)
and every time I did re-flashing with stock rom and everything went normal.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Some body told me this software problem and others told hardware and I must replace the screen.
I am writing now from my device which had this problem, i bought the phone from KSA from 2 weeks ago and from the first day of use it made restart about 10th time per day until appear this problem, so I'll try to send it to Samsung office their.
I hope they can solve this problem or replace it.