[ROM][Port][4.0.3] AOKP BUILD 28 03/24/12 **CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Igor02

Aug 9, 2009
I just wanted to flash your "CodenameAndroid"-ROM but now I'm seeing this ROM. So what's the difference between these two? :eek:

JamieD81

Nov 11, 2009
Duncan
I just wanted to flash your "CodenameAndroid"-ROM but now I'm seeing this ROM. So what's the difference between these two? :eek:

pretty much settings/user preferences/other things.
CNA has some things, AOKP has some things, they both have some things
:p

and im trying to make CNA more tablet mode orientated since AOKP has more ability to switch between phone/tablet modes easier

Reactions: Igor02

aznrice2k4

May 27, 2010
Chi-Town
Yeah Im downloading right. I just downloaded your CNA but this had to come out. Guess i might as well test both of them.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

androidindian

Nov 16, 2010
New Delhi
what's the different with ics stunner B3

ICS stunner is based on ICS Euphoria which is based on features from AOKP and CM9. You will have euphoria controls which are a mix of controls from Both

AOKP is the open kang project which is separate from cm9, with its own set of controls and features

Highly recommend you to check both roms out! Fabulous roms!

jblanc

Feb 6, 2011
Clermont Ferrand
sybr.name
I have a Note too. I am just using my Galaxy S now. There are quite a few AOSP Roms for N7000. I didnt know which rom's bugs he meant when he said "Anything from AOSP"

Bugs on x AOSP will be on y AOSP xD This is same base...
But there are a lot of 4.0 roms: AOSP, AOKP or other, and i think many users are lost, because more explications and differencies must be listing between these roms...

Chris X.

Aug 1, 2009
Berlin
God damn pls stops these noob bashing.
It is incredibly. Many of you may not remember that they were sometimes noobs.

Congrats @ Jamie ;)

Reactions: grgsiocl

androidindian

Nov 16, 2010
New Delhi
I have a Note too. I am just using my Galaxy S now. There are quite a few AOSP Roms for N7000. I didnt know which rom's bugs he meant when he said "Anything from AOSP"

No worries mate. Its all good, you are always good to ask questions if they confuse you :) The common bugs which all aosp and aokp roms share are the same because they are all based on Imilkas aosp v6 rom.

But I would recommend you to see the OP with the list of bugs mentioned there too and the aosp bug list as well.

And I recommend you trying the few roms for note, to see which one suits you according to your preference. cheers!

Reactions: hextence
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts