aa125690

Aug 6, 2007
Hong Kong
Brief Introduction
Code:
As what I've promised before, it's right here. Please report for any existed
bugs.

For guys who think that the automatically running ActiveSync is a bug, you can
use the "patch" attached - but I myself don't think that it is.

ROM Information
MWG Atom Life WM6.1 ROM WWE_080410_B2_DS
OS Core: CE OS 5.2.21057 (Build 21057.1.6.10)
Pagepool Size: 6 MB

OEM Softwares Removed
Aplix Jblend
Quanta Image Editor
Quanta Media Album
Quanta Setup Wizard
Visual On Streaming Media Player
Westtek ClearVue PDF Viewer

OEM Softwares Implantated
All the MWG OEM softwares (Except those listed above)
Adobe Flash Lite 3.1 (IEActiveX version: 9.1.122.270)
Adobe Reader LE 2.5.1.0.404840.06
Arcsoft MMS Version 5.2.2.66
Cyberon Voice Speed Dial Version 1.2 Build 100303
Esmertec Jbed 20090506.2.1
HTC Boot Launcher Version 1.0.1915.2530.2
LockStream Version 1.2.20100721
Microsoft .NET Compact Framework Version 3.5.9198.0
Microsoft Internet Explorer Mobile Version 7.11
Microsoft Office Mobile Version 6.1
Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5.5692.0
Microsoft Windows Live for Windows Mobile Version 10.7.0059.0600.1000
Microsoft Windows Media Player 10 Mobile for Pocket PC Version 10.3 Build 21057
Visual On Streaming Source Filter Version 2.7.2014.1626.00

Downloads
MWG Atom Life WM6.1 ROM WWE_080410_B2_DS (52.54 MB)

Attachments

• Sync_Patch.cab
    1.2 MB · Views: 417
Last edited:

Abhy-Boy

Jul 6, 2010
PEKANBARU
Try it first..........

Could U give a screenshot ? And how many Free RAM with this ROM ?
( The 1st tester Lol......... )

aa125690

Aug 6, 2007
Hong Kong
Could U give a screenshot ? And how many Free RAM with this ROM ?
( The 1st tester Lol......... )

Sorry, I can't:p. I've applied a lot of changes in settings and installed a couple of softwares into my device already...

But it is MWG-like. It can be regarded as an official update from MWG:D.

You're really the first one:eek:!

Last edited:

aa125690

Aug 6, 2007
Hong Kong
About the free RAM at startup... I can get over than 24,000 KB at the moment(I had installed a lot softwares). I didn't apply any changes to the cache of file system, which means the cache size is still 2 MB as default.

It's as much as you can get in the latest official WM6 ROM, right?

Abhy-Boy

Jul 6, 2010
PEKANBARU
About the free RAM at startup... I can get over than 24,000 KB at the moment(I had installed a lot softwares). I didn't apply any changes to the cache of file system, which means the cache size is still 2 MB as default.

It's as much as you can get in the latest official WM6 ROM, right?

I hope Your new ROM can give more Free RAM. Your Build 21056 only give me about 13Mb Free RAM after install all application that I need. So hard download from Mediafire Lol..................

Have finished download, and now I'm using your ROM and add all Apllication ( and games too ) that I need. About 14,55 Mb Free of RAM and only have 651,71 Mb Free of Storage. Cool..............

Last edited:

Abhy-Boy

Jul 6, 2010
PEKANBARU
Downloaded!!!!;)
how to install this .DIO file :rolleyes:
Like Bajok! says :

HOW TO FLASH THE ROM:
1. You must have at least 70% battery.
2. Use mini-SD card and format it to FAT16 (use only 2GB capacity and below, don't use SDHC card!)
3. Copy AL1.DIO to card.
4. Insert card to memory slot of your device. Press and hold record button (beside the camera button) then push reset button with your stylus. Wait until BOOTLOADER mode appears saying "SD CARD DETECTED", release the record button.
5. Wait 'til it finishes until the O2 logo and splash screen appear. Follow the on screen steps. HAPPY FLASHING!!!

renstanford

May 11, 2007
Tangerang
Thanks your ROM is very light, fast and battery usage is very good with this..
I surprised!! solved my problem for years on battery usage problems.

:) :)

Reactions: sastyh

sastyh

Sep 8, 2009
Just had to say thanks, sadly last week my old faithful HTC TYTN died, and i almost cried, and i had to get another PDA.

The one i got was an 02 Atom Life, however the stock rom wouldnt run some of the apps i use and depend apon, and couldnt do some basic stuff like send the USSD to get credit info (*100#), so i tried the official 6.1 update which still didnt run my app, or allow me access to my info, then i tried this Rom.

Everything goes again, (including USSD) ive tried your 6.5's but frankly I prefer this one alot much more, I just wanted you to know I appreciate your effort to the community.

The problem i have it they layout for the 6.5, do you have a 6.5 with the 6.1 Setup? If so i would gladly test it for you.

Regards
Andrew (New Zealand)

aa125690

Aug 6, 2007
Hong Kong
Just had to say thanks, sadly last week my old faithful HTC TYTN died, and i almost cried, and i had to get another PDA.

The one i got was an 02 Atom Life, however the stock rom wouldnt run some of the apps i use and depend apon, and couldnt do some basic stuff like send the USSD to get credit info (*100#), so i tried the official 6.1 update which still didnt run my app, or allow me access to my info, then i tried this Rom.

Everything goes again, (including USSD) ive tried your 6.5's but frankly I prefer this one alot much more, I just wanted you to know I appreciate your effort to the community.

The problem i have it they layout for the 6.5, do you have a 6.5 with the 6.1 Setup? If so i would gladly test it for you.

Regards
Andrew (New Zealand)
I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand your last question... I beg your pardon?

sastyh

Sep 8, 2009
Sorry, ill phrase it better,
with your WM6.5 roms i noticed they didnt have the standard start menu, like the WM5.0 / WM6.1, it instead your WM 6.5 has the touchflo type menu.

Is it possible to make a 6.5 rom without the touchflo ?
or can the touchflo be turned off so the old start menu works?

aa125690

Aug 6, 2007
Hong Kong
Sorry, ill phrase it better,
with your WM6.5 roms i noticed they didnt have the standard start menu, like the WM5.0 / WM6.1, it instead your WM 6.5 has the touchflo type menu.

Is it possible to make a 6.5 rom without the touchflo ?
or can the touchflo be turned off so the old start menu works?

Yes... There're two ways that you could be able to use WM6.1-styled Start Menu, but both are not perfect neither:

1. Use the QuickMenu instead.
2. Recook a WM6.5 with a hexed shell32.exe file(by Sun_Dream in DFT) and other WM6.1 DPI and Lang *.dll files. I have just cooked one and that was under tweaked, but unfortunately my device broke again in the day before yesterday... So I'm afraid that you may have to cook it yourself.

aa125690

Aug 6, 2007
Hong Kong
My device is fixed now:). I've got the thing you meant done, but themes of WM6.5 or later are not applicable for this ROM. The WM6.5 lockscreen and Titanium are not present as well...

So does anyone want to try that?

yngwhi

Aug 22, 2009
Batam Island
hi aa125690, been almost a year but this rom is fine!

I have a problem here =

1. when i flash the rom back to MWG original rom (.exe) through dsuu I can't find "wireless tab" under setting-connection-wifi.
2. same thing happen using original O2 wm5 or wm6 rom. no wireless tab inside.

I thought this was DSUU problem so I did =
3. using modified flash.dio as al1.dio from both original O2 rom (miniSD mode) resulting the same.
4. using modified flash.dio as al1.dio from original mwg rom (miniSD mode) resulting the same.

many hard-resets but they solve nothing. strange thing is = all rom from this xda-developer site (from you, bajok!, chrisch, etc, which are all minisd mode) are free from this problem. do you have any idea?

I just wanted to feel the "old feeling" when the atomlife was still on wm5 just like old time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks your ROM is very light, fast and battery usage is very good with this..
    I surprised!! solved my problem for years on battery usage problems.

:) :)