Case mate barely there

Search This thread

bb4arson

Oct 25, 2011
AZ
hmm that's a little to much for a thin case like That.tpu should be fine.

But i'm in for more pictures

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Rhung

Jan 9, 2012
some quick pictures that i took. let me know if there are any specific pictures you want.
the last two are pictures with and without the case. the sides of the case do come above the screen a little bit so that if you place the phone face down the screen isnt touching the surface. i used a tpu case before which i liked but i personally prefer the feeling of this case.

Attachments

• x_5.jpg
    x_5.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 901
  • x_4.jpg
    x_4.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 930
  • x_3.jpg
    x_3.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 861
  • x_2.jpg
    x_2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 811
Last edited:

poqeteer

Nov 28, 2006
San Francisco
WARNING!!!

So for what it is worth... I bought one when they first came out, and I liked it but didn't use it a lot because it is on the slippery side... Well anyway I started to use it the other week and noticed that a crack has developed from what I assume was my removing the case a number of times. I never dropped my phone (well at least with this case) so it wasn't that.

Now it has been like 4+ months since I bought it and I can't even get a replacement. The warrant is only good for 90 days.

You have been warned.

Last edited:

Ja5oN

Dec 16, 2011
[waiting for location]
yeah I got this case and literally the first time I put it on it cracked right where the volume rockers are, it is a very thin piece of plastic there. So, if you get this phone be careful.

Subiegsr

Aug 8, 2007
So for what it is worth... I bought one when they first came out, and I liked it but didn't use it a lot because it is on the slippery side... Well anyway I started to use it the other week and noticed that a crack has developed from what I assume was my removing the case a number of times. I never dropped my phone (well at least with this case) so it wasn't that.

Now it has been like 4+ months since I bought it and I can't even get a replacement. The warrant is only good for 90 days.

You have been warned.

That's crazy, I too just noticed a cracked forming on mine on the upper left corner. I never dropped mine either, but I think it may be from me removing the phone in and out of the case when my phone would freeze between flashing different roms.

The crack is so far cosmetic and would probably get a replacement too, but I can't find my receipt. I might just go back to just Ghost Armor all around if I can't find anything.

badname

Feb 8, 2010
haha, next time just hold power

That's crazy, I too just noticed a cracked forming on mine on the upper left corner. I never dropped mine either, but I think it may be from me removing the phone in and out of the case when my phone would freeze between flashing different roms.

The crack is so far cosmetic and would probably get a replacement too, but I can't find my receipt. I might just go back to just Ghost Armor all around if I can't find anything.

dante32278

Nov 13, 2010
I had one and the plastic above the volume rocker broke on day 2 when i went to put a new battery in.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

erasable

Jul 24, 2010
I just bought one and still says 3 left.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

shiftr182

Oct 5, 2010
Boise
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I have had a white one on mine for over a month now and havent had any problems with it. I push out on the lower right when Im removing the case, that way there arent any thin pieces getting stressed.

burntsushi

Oct 16, 2010
Mine has cracked in the upper left also. Probably a bad design. Thought about putting some super glue on it. Kind of a bit bummed, because other then that, I really like this case.

clipsedrag

Apr 24, 2011
Have it also and its broke in all of the thin spots... but I still continue to use it and it has protected my phone through many drops... all in all I love it!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

adf8585

Nov 6, 2010
these cases look good but thats it they do not protect the phone from the smallest of drops. bought it when it first came out dropped it and had to make an insurance claim end of story:eek: