Incipio DualPro Case

Search This thread

ryocho

Jan 21, 2011
It's only a few days over their 30 day return period, maybe you can still return it for store credit?

It'll probably be thicker than the feather case though.

kratos313

Feb 27, 2010
The Lost City
Ok case came in today here are some pics of the case I'll take some off it on the phone...
pu8a4uja.jpg

4e6y3y5y.jpg

yzeme3un.jpg

ny9u7avu.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

kratos313

Feb 27, 2010
The Lost City
It has a thin feels like I have nothing on my phone at all.. It does how ever make the power button really sensitive to touch.. I like the feel of it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

ryocho

Jan 21, 2011
Nice. Can't wait to get mine. Although I might be getting screwed over by the site I ordered from (it's been a week since they "shipped" it but the tracking number is still invalid)

Marty

Oct 11, 2005
Got mine in today and liking it very much. It feels like it adds maybe about an extra 0.5 - 1 mm vs the Diztronic. Its definitely thicker than the Diztronic but not by much. In exchange for that slight extra thickness, it feels like it would absorb a drop better than the Diztronic and the lip around the edge of the screen is also a little thicker. The buttons are also easier to press with the Incipio vs the Diztronic and the headphone cutout is a little larger also. I also prefer the soft touch paint coating of the Incipio. Both are great cases but I think the slightly better protection the Incipio offers over the Diztronic will make it the case I use on a daily basis.

kratos313

Feb 27, 2010
The Lost City
Update: case is great but super sensitive around the power button I do like it tho phone feels better in hand than with generic eBay case

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

ryocho

Jan 21, 2011
Hmm... just noticed something, I wonder why the back camera hole is "AT&T" style...

ryocho

Jan 21, 2011
Hmm... just noticed something, I wonder why the back camera hole is "AT&T" style...

I just bought the otter box case and it's a much better fit than the incipio case think I'm going to sell my incipio case

I am starting to think it might be a design/manufacturing error on incipio's part. Maybe it's supposed to be for AT&T version of the phone but they use the Sprint version dimension instead, or vise versa. That would explain why it's still not showing up on incipio's website.

Anyway kratos313 how's the otterbox compare to the incipio when it comes to thickness & size?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tell that to my pregnant girlfriend lol jk

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium
    Ok case came in today here are some pics of the case I'll take some off it on the phone...
    pu8a4uja.jpg

4e6y3y5y.jpg

yzeme3un.jpg

ny9u7avu.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2