Chase Quick Deposit on GPE

Search This thread

Alaris

May 25, 2012
Bank of America is also giving me problems. Keeps telling me that the image isn't clear enough when it's actually pretty clear.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

fleetwod

Sep 2, 2013
Austin
On S-off, rooted, ATT HTC One M8 and having same green screen on gpe roms or on conversion. App works fine on sense based roms. :crying:
Did anyone find a solution?

Thanks

thebobmannh

May 22, 2012
Derry, NH
www.scrampf.com
Bank of America is also giving me problems. Keeps telling me that the image isn't clear enough when it's actually pretty clear.

Reviving a few month old thread here, but I'm having similar issues with Bank of America -- when I snap the photo of the check, it never turns into a static image. Like, even after pushing the camera button and the app asks me to confirm, I still see the moving camera window rather than the static photo that I just supposedly took. Even if i sit perfectly still and confirm the images it never goes through.

Anyone found a fix for this? GPE ROM, using Google Camera.

rsach

Jul 29, 2010
I have tried multiple ROMs (GPE, CM11) on my Tmobile HTC-M8 and am facing the same issue with the Chase mobile app. The check picture turns green. With Sense ROM there are no issues. I'm wondering if this is happening to folks who converted from Sense to GPE or is it evening happening to people who have a GPE edition phone.

nertner

Nov 14, 2014
Converted from Sense to GPE

I purchased the unlocked HTC One M8 direct from HTC and converted it to the GPE.
I'm getting the green image when I try to make a deposit with the Chase app too.
The next thing I think I'll try is switching it back to S-ON. I'm a little concerned changing it to S-ON with the GPE RUU will cause more serious issues...
I was getting the green image with CyanogenMod and S-ON too, so I'm not confident making it S-ON will fix it.
Any success stories appreciated.

ssinn

Aug 29, 2012
NY
I have the same issue with Chase and Citibank the picture is fuzzy and does not work. My Moto G works fine for both though. Does anyone have a fix or suggestions?

nertner

Nov 14, 2014
Back to S-ON

I purchased the unlocked HTC One M8 direct from HTC and converted it to the GPE.
I'm getting the green image when I try to make a deposit with the Chase app too.
The next thing I think I'll try is switching it back to S-ON. I'm a little concerned changing it to S-ON with the GPE RUU will cause more serious issues...
I was getting the green image with CyanogenMod and S-ON too, so I'm not confident making it S-ON will fix it.
Any success stories appreciated.

I'm back to S-ON. Didn't brick the phone, but still getting the green image.

feralcoder

Mar 30, 2015
Same issue (blank green photos on HTC One M8 with Chase app)

Not to be confused with a totally different issue, inability to resolve a picture well enough for BofA to use.

Anybody find relief here? I enabled developen mode and tuned background process limits, but I didn't see much to tune, and found no resolution.