Lucid dream app

Search This thread

ITbavaria

Jun 11, 2012
Zirndorf
Hey guys,

my friend is looking for an app that records lucid dreams. She says there is one but in only works on an iphone. do you know if there is also an android app for that...

Thanks,

ITbavaria

jkrlvgn

Mar 1, 2011
Hate to break it to you (and your friend), but there are absolutely no apps that record dreams (of any kind). There are apps that supposedly help you reach the right state of sleep...but that's about it. I'm fairly certain that you can get mp3's that'll do that.

Save yourself the trouble and meditate for free...follow lucid dreaming guides online. Shortcuts USUALLY don't work...either way, you'd look silly sleeping with a phone.

xt720

Jul 29, 2010
The lucid dreaming app from Alexander Stone works very good. It records your dreaming activity. If you want better data you can even connect it with a Zeo Mobile.

SifJar

Jul 30, 2009
Hate to break it to you (and your friend), but there are absolutely no apps that record dreams (of any kind). There are apps that supposedly help you reach the right state of sleep...but that's about it. I'm fairly certain that you can get mp3's that'll do that.

Save yourself the trouble and meditate for free...follow lucid dreaming guides online. Shortcuts USUALLY don't work...either way, you'd look silly sleeping with a phone.

Do people often watch you while you sleep?

jkrlvgn

Mar 1, 2011
The lucid dreaming app from Alexander Stone works very good. It records your dreaming activity. If you want better data you can even connect it with a Zeo Mobile.

How exactly does an app record your dream? Jack into your brain? Do you connect electrodes to your body? Maybe it wirelessly connects, or has special x-ray dream powers?

Do people often watch you while you sleep?

No, but they would if I strapped a phone to my face and said it recorded my dreams.

Last edited:

SifJar

Jul 30, 2009
How exactly does an app record your dream? Jack into your brain? Do you connect electrodes to your body? Maybe it wirelessly connects, or has special x-ray dream powers?

Nope, it uses your phone's gyroscope/accelerometer to monitor the movements of your mattress, and somehow figure out your sleep pattern in that way. Doesn't record your dream, just figures out your sleep pattern, and then uses some sort of voice reminder when it believes you are in REM sleep to trigger lucid dreaming.

EDIT: FYI, took about 20 seconds of research for me to find this.

Last edited:

jkrlvgn

Mar 1, 2011
Nope, it uses your phone's gyroscope/accelerometer to monitor the movements of your mattress, and somehow figure out your sleep pattern in that way. Doesn't record your dream, just figures out your sleep pattern, and then uses some sort of voice reminder when it believes you are in REM sleep to trigger lucid dreaming.

EDIT: FYI, took about 20 seconds of research for me to find this.

Oh. So it doesn't record your lucid dreams! And here I thought you were trying to make a point, but instead, you were just making useless comments. Thanks for clearing that up.

So when I said this:

...you only read the part where I said you'd look silly sleeping with the phone. The whole part about saying there are apps to help you reach the right state...

Oh well. Maybe you'll be me next time, slick. ;)

frenzyboi

May 11, 2012
So you need an app that use gyroscope etc to record your body movement etc when asleep and conclude?

Konaal Limb

Nov 19, 2015
Greetings

Introducing AppSuch.com . At AppSuch.com , we are providing Google Play Accounts in Bulk
as well as Android App Installs , App Ratings And App Reviews .

Never again will you stare at your app’s download tracker filled with depressing ZEROs.
Our app marketing service can deliver up to 100,000 installs EVERY SINGLE DAY

Come Try AppSuch.com Today and you will not be disappointed

Best Regards,
Andella Crol
AppSuch.com

Shagar78

Apr 16, 2020
Does anyone know a dream mapping app? It's also about lucid dreams, but a little different!