Would you recommend the Wireless Bullets?....

Search This thread

Gigarant

Feb 13, 2012
... Especially to someone buying their first pair of bluetooth earphones?

They seem good, but a bit expensive. Particularly as there are alternatives for about €30 or less on Amazon :/

One important point: I'm not interested in Google Assistant, just the audio qualities & other features. Considering that, is there another set i should get instead? TIA for responses :D

Apr 4, 2017
Trivandrum
Tbh i won't recommend those! And there are not completely wireless as the said which is good and bad at the same time. I would recommend to go with cheaper alternatives

erikasnoske

Aug 22, 2013
Vilnius
www.linkedin.com
To be honest, I would go to gearbest and get xiaomi headphones. Either with audio jack ir wireless.

I currently have "Xiaomi in-ear headphones pro" and I would say - the best headphones I've ever had. The price is very reasonable too.

msafiri

Jul 17, 2013
Importing to India

Hello folks.
1. Does anybody have an idea on the import duty on imported earphones, say for something worth $50 from Gearbest? Country to import is India. Is the free shipping using China post/India post good? Or should people opt for EMS?
2. Is the import duty levied on the goods shipped via EMS more compared to Post?
3. Do any of the imported products get blocked by Indian customs? I know drones are said to almost always get blocked.

pjgowtham

Apr 25, 2011
Hello folks.
1. Does anybody have an idea on the import duty on imported earphones, say for something worth $50 from Gearbest? Country to import is India. Is the free shipping using China post/India post good? Or should people opt for EMS?
2. Is the import duty levied on the goods shipped via EMS more compared to Post?
3. Do any of the imported products get blocked by Indian customs? I know drones are said to almost always get blocked.

Banggood and gearbest sort of undervalue items and ship it. So, there's 50-50 chance you might/not pay custom fee. If at all the customs officer notices it is undervalued and its a product for someone's personal use/ inexpensive, they ll let it slide.

Reactions: msafiri

steviewunderr

Jan 16, 2014
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'll throw my thoughts in the ring. Quality is good, the magnetic on/off functionality is amazing, very comfortable and *pretty* easy to get a good seal. I wish the size large tips were larger.

In terms of sound, they were alright. Decent balance, not too much bass but not a lot either, sounded a bit thin. Wasn't super impressed tbh.

Now, here comes the really great part:

If you have viper4android or can get it, it will transform these earbuds. Most people know that v4a works magic, but I've had varying levels of success with different headphones. These have responded incredibly well, and now sound like $250 earbuds. The bass is extended and deep without being muddy, cymbal crashes are crisp and present without sibilance, and overall the soundstage is fairly good and the audio fidelity is fantastic. If you're interested in trying this out, I can leave a detailed description of my preset.

In my opinion, they're an okay value on their own but when paired with v4a they become one of the best values out there that isn't from a no-name brand.

Reactions: xTHXxx

xTHXxx

Nov 16, 2018
I'll throw my thoughts in the ring. Quality is good, the magnetic on/off functionality is amazing, very comfortable and *pretty* easy to get a good seal. I wish the size large tips were larger.

In terms of sound, they were alright. Decent balance, not too much bass but not a lot either, sounded a bit thin. Wasn't super impressed tbh.

If you have viper4android or can get it, it will transform these earbuds. Most people know that v4a works magic, but I've had varying levels of success with different headphones. These have responded incredibly well, and now sound like $250 earbuds. The bass is extended and deep without being muddy, cymbal crashes are crisp and present without sibilance, and overall the soundstage is fairly good and the audio fidelity is fantastic. If you're interested in trying this out, I can leave a detailed description of my preset.

In my opinion, they're an okay value on their own but when paired with v4a they become one of the best values out there that isn't from a no-name brand.

Dude, please upload ur Viper4Android FX profile. I want to try your settings.

steviewunderr

Jan 16, 2014
OnePlus 9 Pro
Not sure if you're still interested, but I'll drop my detailed preset settings when I'm finished figuring out why my phone isn't booting past recovery :)

Here's two different profiles I've been using recently. One has more clarity, but sometimes that's too intense so I'll use the one with the flatter EQ curve for more bass and a rounder sound. A large part of the sound is the "Percocet" VDC which you can find online thru Google easily.

Edit: I messed up the images, and it won't let me delete this post. I'll make two new ones with a complete profile for each.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190715-115326.png
    Screenshot_20190715-115326.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20190715-115414.png
    Screenshot_20190715-115414.png
    237.3 KB · Views: 77

steviewunderr

Jan 16, 2014
OnePlus 9 Pro
Here's two different profiles I've been using recently. One has more clarity, but sometimes that's too intense so I'll use the one with the flatter EQ curve for more bass and a rounder sound. A large part of the sound is the "Percocet" VDC which you can find online thru Google easily.

Edit: I messed up the images, and it won't let me delete this post. I'll make two new ones with a complete profile for each.

High Clarity Profile

Edit: The bass decibel boost should be set at 8 instead of 6

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190715-115113.png
    Screenshot_20190715-115113.png
    249.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20190715-115247.png
    Screenshot_20190715-115247.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Reactions: dgreatgambler007

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello folks.

Banggood and gearbest sort of undervalue items and ship it. So, there's 50-50 chance you might/not pay custom fee. If at all the customs officer notices it is undervalued and its a product for someone's personal use/ inexpensive, they ll let it slide.

High Clarity Profile

Edit: The bass decibel boost should be set at 8 instead of 6
    High Clarity Profile

Strong Bass and Rounder Sound profile