[Q] LG-D802 Driver not found!

Search This thread

kamran00f

May 2, 2013
Tehran
I installed TWRP on my LG G2 D802 to install a custom rom, but i format my internall sd card by accident (which had contained the custom rom Zip file) and now i need adb to copy the zip file into my phone (which is not turning on because of sd card format).
but when i try to connect to my phone with adb in order to use adb push or adb sideload, adb is not finding my phone and i figured that it is because of driver problems. I have already installed LG G2 drivers (file name is: LGUnitedMobileDriver_S50MAN310AP22_ML_WHQL_Ver_3.10.1.exe) and u can see that in attachment 1.jpg, but in the device manager i get warning icon for LG-D802 and windows tells me that no driver is found for LG-D802 as you can see in the attachment 2.jpg.
Does anyone know why this is happening and how can i fix it?
I really need this guys, Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 3,179
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 3,741

fbinimelis

Nov 28, 2013
Same problem, troubleshooting didn't work

It worked exactly as i wanted, i used sideload and now i have a kitkat custom rom on my device. thanks for your help. You saved me lots of time and nerve!

I have the same problem but when I run the adb driver installer it gives me the error "Incompatible with Win 8 x64"

Looking for the solution in other forums, they send me to the same adbdriver installer

Reactions: oktheoriginal

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
@fbinimelis 8
I think you probably tryed to install the 32 bit adb driver.
I am not a big fan of automatic installers/tools if its not neccesary but this is an good tool since it also automatically detect which kind of windows u are using (x86 or x64) and then it will automatically install the right adb drivers for your os version.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2588979
This might help you since it also works fine for me windows 8.1 x64

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts