iPhdyle Skin for Minimal Dialer.

Search This thread

snachez

Jul 16, 2008
Brisbane
I'm happy to present a new skin for Paul De Groots fantastic Minimal Dialer. Please give him a donation for all his hard work so far. I hope you enjoy.

links removed.

Last edited:

meckah

Jul 6, 2008
That's one of the few diallers that I've been impressed with...

....but, I don't see any video calling.

Does it support video call?

EDIT: Forget it....I went to Paul de Groot's thread and found my answer....No video calling

Most of the diallers I see here don't support video calling. Are there any video call enabled diallers out there?

Last edited:

mconigs78

Jul 4, 2008
DFW, Texas
So far I like it. Just installed it havent had an issues as of yet. One thing I do wish it had was when I get an incoming call there could be some type of answer or ignore button instead the softkey at the bottom of the screen. Other than that its good and works well with icontacts

Xenn

Sep 23, 2008
Installed it on my tilt and its working perfectly.
One question though, did i need to uninstall the old PDG Dialer before installing this one?

snachez

Jul 16, 2008
Brisbane
@ Xenn : Nope, it'll just overwrite Pauls version with my files. If you want to revert back to Pauls design.. simply reinstall his version. Its not strictly required to uninstall (but it helps in keeping your filesystem clean.) You'll need to reboot to see any changes.

@ pp56825 : Sorry man, not high on my list of priorities right now. The graphics are all released to the public, please feel free to work on your own mod based on them.

@ mconigs - I use s2u2 which takes over answering functions on my device. Not sure what happens if you recieve a call without s2u2 installed. I'll update later if/when I have a fresh device to play with.

@ meckah, ruk_design, dreamcatch : cheers guys :) .

sinara

Mar 7, 2008
Looks b-e-a-utiful!

Does this (or the original minimal dialer) support conference calling? if so how?! I don't see any button to add someone when i'm on a call.

thanks!

pp56825

Sep 14, 2008
Warsaw
@ pp56825 : Sorry man, not high on my list of priorities right now. The graphics are all released to the public, please feel free to work on your own mod based on them.

Can you give me some clue/manual/instruction/doc how i can do it my self? i don't know how to start?
probably some png/dlls files should be change but i don't know what to do with them.

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
hey snachez. great dialer, BUT, I cant get it to uninstall? ive even tried turning off all data connectins restarting and trying to uninstall again. any ideas? and thanks for great dialer

snachez

Jul 16, 2008
Brisbane
Can you give me some clue/manual/instruction/doc how i can do it my self? i don't know how to start?
probably some png/dlls files should be change but i don't know what to do with them.

Theoretically you'll just need to double the size of the image files within the CAB.

Kwill : not sure sorry mate. Maybe check out Paul DeGroots minimal dialer thread. If you want to go back to the standard dialer, you can also use Schaps AdvConfig to select the non-skinned version of wm6 dialer.

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
Theoretically you'll just need to double the size of the image files within the CAB.

Kwill : not sure sorry mate. Maybe check out Paul DeGroots minimal dialer thread. If you want to go back to the standard dialer, you can also use Schaps AdvConfig to select the non-skinned version of wm6 dialer.

i checked his thread even though i can install and uninstall his dialer fine. its just this version of it. not sure what it could be as i believed you only changed the graphics. anyone know a good free software remover?

Last edited: