Best Equalizer w/ Music Player out there

Search This thread

rohan32

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2011
New Jersey
rmathur.com
Cut that Beats crap, thats no where close to a real Eq. You want to hear what real music was supposed to be like?
You want a powerful music player that has equalizers for nearly every aspect of your song?

You want to get the recently released jetAudio app. This music player is the most feature packed one I've seen and tried yet.
It is a player that is for Windows and it was recently ported to Android.

I blast Dubstep though my headphones daily so I needed a nice Eq for that. This is the best sounding player I've seen in a while.

It supports nearly every format availible, has insane amounts of equalizers, can change the speed of song, different effects (crossfade, cut, etc), can post to twitter/facebook for what you are playing if you want, has some fancy animations and more.

If you are looking for a music player then use this one.

Play Store Link (free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jetappfactory.jetaudio

It is currently recently released so it may have bugs. From what I've seen its working 100% though.

Also, if you want an ICS themed music player, check out the Apollo app from CM9 (google around to find the apk). It is awesome as well and is themeable (it only has a dark and light theme as of now though).

gridlock489

Jul 17, 2012
Sacramento
Looks great, I'll definitely give this a try. I just wish they decided to use the Holo theme rather than going for a shiny-iPhone skin... but I'm OCD!

Any idea if the headphone controls actually work with our phone? I haven't had any success with even playing/pausing using any other headset :/

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
Anyone have any feedback as far as comparing this to poweramp+beats?

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

gotfolk

Jul 25, 2010
SW FL
Going to try it since you mentioned dubstep... I would of said dnb but dubstep works too :)

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

tw33k3d0ut

Nov 15, 2012
Also going to try this one since there's been mention of both dubstep and dnb on this thread... :p

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Reactions: gotfolk

DanielNL

Nov 8, 2012
Wow, amaaaazing, how awesome that JetAudio Basic player is... o_O :D :D (And for FREE! Not just 15-day-trial like PowerAMP free version... ;) )

Get JetAudio Basic and rate it! :) ;)

Anyone got an idea how to get a JetAudio Basic-widget on the homescreen? Like a mini-player with play/pause? :/

Last edited:

jasonr803

Aug 16, 2012
columbia, sc
Loving the eqs on this, just wish it could work with my play music since I don't keep much music on the phone since no expandable SD card :/

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

daferrill

Dec 31, 2012
Does it have themes ? I like the free theme holo ICS theme makes poweramp look nicer

Sent from my Nexus 4

dethpikil

Feb 26, 2011
Loving the eqs on this, just wish it could work with my play music since I don't keep much music on the phone since no expandable SD card :/

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

Right? I love Google plays service, butthe player limits optimal audio experience.

Sent from my king venomental evita

Kole_Ackerson

Feb 27, 2012
Minden, NV
Looks great, I'll definitely give this a try. I just wish they decided to use the Holo theme rather than going for a shiny-iPhone skin... but I'm OCD!

Any idea if the headphone controls actually work with our phone? I haven't had any success with even playing/pausing using any other headset :/

The only headphones controls I've gotten to work are the Samsung gs3 earbuds. And I mean the only ones

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

slojko

Oct 30, 2011
How can you listen to music on 8 gigs? You have to change the songs almost daily

Viper4713

Feb 7, 2013
Without BBE+ this player is not that great, however BBE Sound Inc. will soon come out with there own player app for Android soon, some time this year.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cut that Beats crap, thats no where close to a real Eq. You want to hear what real music was supposed to be like?
    You want a powerful music player that has equalizers for nearly every aspect of your song?

You want to get the recently released jetAudio app. This music player is the most feature packed one I've seen and tried yet.
    It is a player that is for Windows and it was recently ported to Android.

I blast Dubstep though my headphones daily so I needed a nice Eq for that. This is the best sounding player I've seen in a while.

It supports nearly every format availible, has insane amounts of equalizers, can change the speed of song, different effects (crossfade, cut, etc), can post to twitter/facebook for what you are playing if you want, has some fancy animations and more.

If you are looking for a music player then use this one.

Play Store Link (free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jetappfactory.jetaudio

It is currently recently released so it may have bugs. From what I've seen its working 100% though.

Also, if you want an ICS themed music player, check out the Apollo app from CM9 (google around to find the apk). It is awesome as well and is themeable (it only has a dark and light theme as of now though).
    Also going to try this one since there's been mention of both dubstep and dnb on this thread... :p