[Q] Signal dropping / Hangouts not sending or recieving

Search This thread

bradellis51

Nov 24, 2013
Has anyone else been having issues with signal dropping or hangouts not sending or receiving texts? I was wondering if its my phone or the network. Im with Rogers in Canada. If anyone has any insight an you help me out?

Regards

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Has anyone else been having issues with signal dropping or hangouts not sending or receiving texts? I was wondering if its my phone or the network. Im with Rogers in Canada. If anyone has any insight an you help me out?

Regards

dont help you much but my signal is the best ive had on a phone

brecklundin

Apr 15, 2011

I;ve been having mixed success since yesterday. My issue is with sending. I seem to be receiving just fine but sending can be hit-and-miss. Haven't had a single retry-sending work. Pretty frustrating. BTW, I doubt it's your phone, mine's an LG Metro running 4.0.4

bradellis51

Nov 24, 2013
So i called rogers tech support and they did a "mobile network reset" (i don't know what that even means... isn't that just like turning off the internal radio?) but they told me to monitor my signal loss for the next 24 hours. Is anyone else is noticing that they completely lose signal let me know. Im worried its my phone and not the mobile network.

megarekd

Aug 6, 2012
OPPO Find X3 Pro
I found the signal on my M7 was perfect, 5 bars for where I live. Now on the M8 signal is up and down, mostly down (as in no bars).... Frustrating.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app

bebolf

Apr 5, 2011
I have the same issue on Rogers with my M8. Did an exchange of the phone and same thing... Pretty sure it's Rogers' network problem.

My data would sometimes turn on and off repeatedly before the signal shuts off completely. Also my SMS isn't sending properly from time to time, people would get duplicates lol