OTA Update 1.132.405.6

Search This thread

JonnyFoxtrot

Oct 29, 2010
Green
Just checked my system update and there is a new one available.

System Upgrade 1.132.405.6 (18.1MB)

-Update: Improve screen control and Youtube client performance connection.

I'm guessing the youtube part is perhaps a solution to the crash error in the latest youtube update when you try to go back from landscape mode viewing. Screen control improvement possibly a Proximity Sensor fix?

Yet to download it but will try tonight on WiFi and update on what else seems to have changed.

GecHo

Jan 8, 2008
just checked my had and found same update,,,here goes hope it fixes things and dont break anything (battery should last 5 days with new update )
wishfull thinking

t-pip

Oct 26, 2010
Have just installed it, has made a definite improvement to the proximity sensor. Not holding my breath for the next couple of days though.

combat goofwing

Mar 3, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
got it here and it fixes youtube, one thing you have to say about HTC is that they sort out software issues pretty quick .The phones been out about what 10/14 days and 2 updates already , while some say there should not be faults, i look at it that at least they get their finger out and sort them

faugusztin

Feb 19, 2009
Bratislava
I like this "bug solving speed" too, compared to 5 months of solving 2.1 bugs in case of Motorola Milestone (which was extremly annoying as one of the bugs was a random reboot bug).

hapid

May 23, 2008
Vienna
Nice seeing some updates but the sync problems on Exchange 2010 are still the same. :mad: I cant use the phone without this feature.

Doktaphex

Oct 18, 2010
Earth
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
Can confirm that this update has new radio version: 26.03.02.26_M, HBoot remains at version: 0.85.0007

VISIONary still working nicely. I guess we will see exactly what they mean by "SCREEN CONTROL" in the update as the days move on.

Last edited:

whulfcastle

Apr 5, 2010
Lame old tmobile.. I get kicked from my data connection if I try to download the update.
And by kicked I mean lost all data for least 10th mins.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

JonnyFoxtrot

Oct 29, 2010
Green
Just out of interest are people doing hard resets of the phone after an update? I had to do it after updating when I first got the phone and it solved a lot of the problems I'd started getting since the update but it just seems like effort to do it each time without a decent whole phone backup and restore facility in place.

oliboli

Oct 25, 2007
Rome
yes confirm the update did download and install normally....I don't have the prox snsr issue, but seems to fix the youtube bug....

all go here.....love my device....
;-)