9037406377_6c02fe2ba3_o.png

9029039109_4f7ef62fd4_o.png
9031265796_cbd098912c_o.png

9139638720_b22dc8420d_o.png
9031265742_dcfaf82ab4_o.png

9139638642_03d3096005_o.png
9137410997_f4898eaac1_o.png

9029038871_c17199c02d_o.png

Illusion is BACK!!! We'd like to give HUGE credits to SlimRoms for an incredible base! We'd also like to give credit to CyanogenMod, Paranoid Android, Root-Box, TeamBaked, AOKP, BeerGang and UltimatumKang. These teams/people, in some way, helped make what you guys are using (about to use) what it is today :).
FEATURES

Dark UI
Hybrid Settings
  • LCD Density Settings
  • Per-App DPI Settings
  • StockUI
  • PhabletUI
  • TabletUI

Illusion Settings & ROM Control:
  • Dual Pane
  • Low Battery Warning
  • cLock
  • Custom Hardware Keys
  • Widgets Viewpager
  • Notification Drawer Options
  • Power sound on plug-in/plug-out
  • Custom Lockscreen Sliders & Shortcuts
  • Navbar Customizations
  • PIE Controls
  • Power Menu Controls
  • Power Widget Settings
  • Custom QuickSettings
  • Custom Statusbar Options
  • Custom Sounds Settings
  • Custom Phone Settings
  • Custom MMS Settings
  • Integrated Superuser
  • CyanogenMod's Privacy Guard
  • Trebuchet
  • 3.4.x Kernel base
  • ......Much more in detail
KNOWN ISSUES

• Camera! - Top priority
DOWNLOAD

Changelog

Kernel Source: CyanogenMod

Last edited by a moderator:

Swanseatom

Dec 2, 2012
Awesome, downloading.....
Will report back after few hours.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda premium

nerotix

Mar 19, 2011
Utrecht
Looks really good. What about headphone jack isn't fixed? Is this based on CM sources? And I think CM fixed the headphone jack.

Schrotty35

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
What you mean with Headphone jack? With the latest CM 10.1 Source the Call problem is solved. Which CM Base use u? I like the Theme, looks very great.

itsmikeramsay

Mar 25, 2009
Atlanta
Looks really good. What about headphone jack isn't fixed? Is this based on CM sources? And I think CM fixed the headphone jack.

What you mean with Headphone jack? With the latest CM 10.1 Source the Call problem is solved. Which CM Base use u? I like the Theme, looks very great.

It is fixed. Sorry about that guys I need to update that lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

GalaxyS49505

Jun 9, 2013
Sofia
Hi.I get bootlop i install it first i get Status 7.Install again and install normal but after restart i stuck on Galaxy S4 logo.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What's up peeps! The purpose of this post is to update you guys on what's been happening. Illusion is very much alive and isn't going anywhere, let me clear that up right now lol.

So... Android 4.3... the merging process is almost complete. Test compiling will begin soon after so I can start to iron out the issues that may occur. Lots changed, lots of features added, including CM's Focal Camera...

This process is taking me a while... had a baby shower last weekend, been busy with real estate since. I've been sneaking in Android here and there, but I'm definitely focused on a few very important things personally. I'm also keeping an eye on CM's github to make sure I update other things as things move forward.

I can't give an ETA on when to expect a build peeps, but believe me I'll be posting screenshots as soon as I get it going, booting properly and such. For me.... it's quality of trying to rush a bug filled 4.3 ROM. So bare with me folks as I get things situated... it's coming. I didn't get here and earned you guys respect by releasing unstable builds right? ;) Stay tuned folks!!

Yikes sorry guys, been away for the past week... We're just getting started on this device.... you guys are crazy to think i'd drop a build and run away lol... whatcha take me for... I'm offended, really offended... j/k.

Seriously though guys, I gotcha covered this week.... been busy with real estate classes, but in regards to android stuff, been working on a new file host... getting a personal ftp and a new hard drive to replace my crashing hard drive :(.

But not for a sec have i forgotten you guys.... gonna rebuild for you guys, but more updates will be included...

Alright folks, here's another update... 4.3 is officially merged!! I just did the last part of it and caught with CyanogenMod as far as frameworks goes.

Reference here to see what I'm talking about: IllusionProject Frameworks/base

Of course there's loads of things to iron out, but the overwhelming part of merging 4.3 is now behind us!

I'm still not going to promise an ETA, but I will be doing what I can to get everything functioning the way it needs to be. Thanks peeps for remaining patient through a busy part of my life recently. There's quite a bit in store for 2.5. I may even release a alpha version of 2.5 so you guys can get your hands on a 4.3 build with all the cool nifty features and such :victory:.

Those that have been sending donations, I really really really appreciate them!! Once I get a build going for you all, I hope you guys enjoy it :angel:

Working on something big peeps. Coming soon. I'll update the change log so you can see how big is big.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It is fixed. Sorry about that guys I need to update that lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta