n900t native Video Calling not work

Search This thread

multi_61

Dec 16, 2009
Hi guys,

I have N900t with Stok N9005 Rom & Complusion Kernel & Wifi/NFC/Blutooth Fix.

Everyting works perfect without NATIVE (GSM) Video Calling.

How Can I Fix it?

I tried " Xnote 5 Transformers Rom" but Didnt works...

Attachments

• 2014-02-23-18-53-24.jpg
    2014-02-23-18-53-24.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 12,558

Morningstar

Apr 2, 2006
CA
www.alliance-rom.com
how are you getting the option to video call?

International ROMs have the option. I'm running Echoe ROM and have the video call button to the left of the standard call button on the dialer and also on contact pages.

If I try to place a video call, it brings up the video calling screen with options to switch camera or hide me, and says dialing, but then fails and asks if I'd like to try a voice call instead. I'm not sure if it fails because T-Mobile doesn't allow it, or if it's because the other party doesn't have native video calling (I don't think I know anyone who does).

OP, if you'd like to PM me, I can give you my number to see if it works between two parties with native video calling. At least that way we could determine whether or not it's a network limitation.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

atlzonly89

Dec 24, 2013
Atlanta GA
International ROMs have the option. I'm running Echoe ROM and have the video call button to the left of the standard call button on the dialer and also on contact pages.

If I try to place a video call, it brings up the video calling screen with options to switch camera or hide me, and says dialing, but then fails and asks if I'd like to try a voice call instead. I'm not sure if it fails because T-Mobile doesn't allow it, or if it's because the other party doesn't have native video calling (I don't think I know anyone who does).

OP, if you'd like to PM me, I can give you my number to see if it works between two parties with native video calling. At least that way we could determine whether or not it's a network limitation.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Just from readin, i think both parties has to have the option.

sasadara

Jan 2, 2012
In my country i used native video call using i9100 s2.. I got N900T which don't have option to make video call.. How can i enable it in my stock firmware..?
If i do can i make video calls from N900T phone? (using international firmware or international dialer on N900T stock firmware??

Help me please..

Reactions: jdidtht

jdidtht

Sep 23, 2012
minneapolis
In my country i used native video call using i9100 s2.. I got N900T which don't have option to make video call.. How can i enable it in my stock firmware..?
If i do can i make video calls from N900T phone? (using international firmware or international dialer on N900T stock firmware??

Help me please..
I'd just use hangouts for video call

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Help me please..