[List][Closed!]XDA-Exclusive Invite List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

eluminx

Dec 15, 2009
To everyone I've just quoted:

I need to know exactly who has received invites from the person/people who failed to follow simple instructions and shared invites directly to those posting in this thread.

I have been given dozens of invites overnight which will need to be returned or go to waste if you guys don't respond asap.

If I don't find out who has received these invites I simply can't add any people to the list and this thread will just cease to continue operating completely.

EDIT: Information received. Please disregard.

Transmitted via Bacon

Dude just PM'ed you sorry it took so long and I apologize for not following the OP.

13ONK

Aug 27, 2014
Sent a couple more invites over to timmaaa. Oneplus must love my email address or something.

Sent with Bacon

shay2911

Oct 21, 2011
Requesting an invite, it is my second time requesting due to a surprise with a friend who could provide the device.
I have read and understood the op.
I would be happy if you can put me on the waiting list for an invite again.

you are doing a wonderful thread here helping out everyone, may people will continue this way and help out each other. thank you for your contribution.
Thank to your efforts I would be able to finally get my final parting gift before I go for the army for 5 years

Thanks you :)

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Requesting an invite, it is my second time requesting due to a surprise with a friend who could provide the device.
I have read and understood the op.
I would be happy if you can put me on the waiting list for an invite again.

you are doing a wonderful thread here helping out everyone, may people will continue this way and help out each other. thank you for your contribution.
Thank to your efforts I would be able to finally get my final parting gift before I go for the army for 5 years

Thanks you :)
Adding you back.

Transmitted via Bacon

Reactions: shay2911

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
I sent @timmaaa an invite to share with the next person it must be claimed in the next 16 hours.
OK its up for grabs timmaaa said he couldn't take it with that little time.
https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/V44Q-OSST-74GU-8GIW
Please post if you claim it.
Thanks...
Dude. It states very clearly in huge red letters in the OP not to post links publicly! Doing that makes my job impossible to do. It's stupid things like this that are going to cause me to shut down this thread completely. I'm so sick of this crap.

Transmitted via Bacon

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi everyone,

It is with sadness that I must announce that this thread is being closed. It has simply served its purpose now, demand has dropped off and invites are flowing like Niagara Falls, which doesn't make for a great combination.

It's been a real pleasure being able to facilitate the sharing of so many invites, and being able to bring so many people across to enjoy this fantastic device. I'd like to thank all of the people who so kindly and generously shared their invites here, you guys are the stars of this thread and I can't even begin to tell you all how much I appreciate you choosing this thread as the place to share your invites. Here's a list of the invite sharing superstars I'm talking about:

@C13v3r0n3, @GuilderlandNY, @Fidelio_o, @Sisyphus306, @Ionakr, @kazuki1, @petrus425, @Rod3, @Tonk99, @MagicOnline, @knightsh, @SteveG12543, @stivelio, @leximu5, @glwilliams4, @zagzag99, @pshhsp, @fburgos, @Hogyoku, @Logic717, @Lodberg, @xzile, @samteeee, @muzhik, @tingen, @gotojanoo, @riassan, @quickquest88, @philipp.haus, @guitarhero2, @izi975, @tr1gg3r.man, @w4rr3nSU660, @jlevy73, @Veeon, @peteak, @kaynpayn, @proxy, @faust1028, @tke918, @secretkloud, @teh roxxorz, @jojohnson250, @jojohnson250, @jrior001, @franky98, @knzzz, @QuBeX, @sandeeppathak007, @thehip26, @prabs99, @pit5bul, @Evolitist, @ellopr, @drp1, @faisus, @edgeez25, @barbo, @Deciare, @CafeKampuchia, @cknewdeal, @beastlykings, @basscheck12, @butro, @BillyHunt, @alleykat2561, @AntLyoN2053, @Astagar, @aliander, @apd, @6thfloor, @demkantor

I'm sorry if I left anybody out!

And a huge thanks to @dansou901 and @treChoy for getting the whole thing started!

If you want to share invites with XDA members you can still do so in the other invite thread here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2825090

Just be aware that if you want to share with real XDA members you're going to have to be choosy because many people asking for invites in that thread have created an XDA account purely to ask for an invite.

Anyhoo, thanks once again to everyone who got involved in this little exercise, timmaaa signing off!!

Last edited:

gotojanoo

Aug 6, 2008
Los Angeles
RIP . And thanks for sparing tons of your valuable time @timmaaa to this thread Its not easy for sure .I know all dev have their own little world and life. Appreciate @timmaaa .
:good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [List][Open!]XDA-Exclusive Invite List

Hi everyone,

It is with sadness that I must announce that this thread is being closed. It has simply served its purpose now, demand has dropped off and invites are flowing like Niagara Falls, which doesn't make for a great combination.

It's been a real pleasure being able to facilitate the sharing of so many invites, and being able to bring so many people across to enjoy this fantastic device. I'd like to thank all of the people who so kindly and generously shared their invites here, you guys are the stars of this thread and I can't even begin to tell you all how much I appreciate you choosing this thread as the place to share your invites. Here's a list of the invite sharing superstars I'm talking about:

@C13v3r0n3, @GuilderlandNY, @Fidelio_o, @Sisyphus306, @Ionakr, @kazuki1, @petrus425, @Rod3, @Tonk99, @MagicOnline, @knightsh, @SteveG12543, @stivelio, @leximu5, @glwilliams4, @zagzag99, @pshhsp, @fburgos, @Hogyoku, @Logic717, @Lodberg, @xzile, @samteeee, @muzhik, @tingen, @gotojanoo, @riassan, @quickquest88, @philipp.haus, @guitarhero2, @izi975, @tr1gg3r.man, @w4rr3nSU660, @jlevy73, @Veeon, @peteak, @kaynpayn, @proxy, @faust1028, @tke918, @secretkloud, @teh roxxorz, @jojohnson250, @jojohnson250, @jrior001, @franky98, @knzzz, @QuBeX, @sandeeppathak007, @thehip26, @prabs99, @pit5bul, @Evolitist, @ellopr, @drp1, @faisus, @edgeez25, @barbo, @Deciare, @CafeKampuchia, @cknewdeal, @beastlykings, @basscheck12, @butro, @BillyHunt, @alleykat2561, @AntLyoN2053, @Astagar, @aliander, @apd, @6thfloor, @demkantor

And a huge thanks to @dansou901 and @treChoy for getting the whole thing started

If you want to share invites with XDA members you can still do so in the other invite thread here:

Just be aware that if you want to share with real XDA members you're going to have to be choosy because many people asking for invites in that thread have created an XDA account purely to ask for an invite.

Anyhoo, thanks once again to everyone who got involved in this little exercise, timmaaa signing off!!

A Little Explanation:

Usernames written like this have received an invite/phone.

Usernames written like this have been contacted once and have not replied, this incurs a one week suspension and being moved to the bottom of the list. Failing to reply a second time will mean permanent removal.

Usernames written like this have been removed permanently after failing to reply twice or breaking rules/policy.

Invite Rankings

Recognised Contributors/Themers/Developers & Moderators
    -arpith.fbi
    -cr3pt
    -Droidzone
    -mmapcpro
    -Chromium
    -[[ Cold ]]
    -orangerot.
    -Spannaa
    -enox.co
    -kwbr
    -gianton

Members
    -celeox
    -anybuddy
    -anuragsodhi1
    - Mojar7070
    -sm_x
    -Shambolicuk
    -sandeeppathak007
    -thefunkygibbon (paused)
    -xplanowestx
    -sahil04
    -anhtin
    -pham818
    -orvon.freeman
    -nammyczc
    - BoOsT
    -MICa.fighter
    -mossy1963
    -T0N3Z
    -tunx
    -om22
    -Elisha
    -shawn0223
    -IconBoy
    -ericthedreamer
    -TheBestEver
    -riedlZ
    -burr
    -xcoom
    -faisus
    -mojna37
    -neilix
    -ajpatel
    -Fienman
    -nickwarn
    -momsi
    -Flypants101010
    -anmar21
    -kisokod
    -budbay
    -masterchop
    -dr. xp55 (Paused)
    -mrbkkt1
    -dilgit
    -Aleemz
    -jinosong
    -krysdafur
    -starfarer
    -easyguy
    -jmrubel77
    -nosidefcp
    -AxlR
    -muzhik
    -nocomp
    -morgoth12
    -Bilalfly
    -FloopyDoopy
    -CookieMonsterr
    -BerriesWithMint
    -BirneKlub9
    -therealgiblet
    -michal_alton
    -Babyface1249
    -andersonjacob54
    -julioavalon2015
    -BigDenn
    -rcheung28
    -moobieboobie
    -JedixJarf
    -wnerw
    -amg83
    -Hellerox
    -Captus
    -moldovanos
    -f41lbl0g
    -bkarlsen
    -parth6512
    -efattal
    -spanish33
    -dzilla23
    -avinash60
    -Oranav
    -tr1gg3r.man
    -imann
    -andreasltcf
    -shri_chanakya
    -bassilap
    -tingen
    -bfranklin1986
    -m0cha5hake
    -xxsender
    -NJGSII
    -Tatsu99
    -nrhpd527
    -lfwake08
    -mole62
    -johansenmo
    -fortesquieu
    -ima.monstaaa
    -Vaporizer8
    -barch27
    -budm
    -khaosxiii
    -booyou
    -JonasSavimbi
    -Swagg422
    -harrys1991
    -hons9424
    -KefkaticFanatic
    -humanbean
    -atulclassic (paused)
    -Shaolin Style
    -sychim
    -Jesmer
    -iamloco
    -dyczone
    -jo3holl4nd
    -mehdi_s82
    -NightSky256
    -Kenepo
    -phillip_viado
    -baum01
    -Roidred
    -lejohn
    -RonnyT24
    -KDurantula
    -amm009uk
    -BlooblyPR
    -scoobydu
    -hachel
    -gharris040604
    -Magiya1988
    -OmegaBlaze
    -gte460z
    -mortendb
    -Evil Alex
    -jacobas92
    -Rocheforte
    -jerseykirby (paused)
    -wingww
    -buge boyo
    -kevintran.98
    -giodeluigi
    -dw3bb10
    -Rene_ajax
    -paul_viado
    -watzone69
    -aerosmith
    -xenix1
    -stuckmoto
    -dogmatism
    -Ionakr
    -vileofmsz
    -emilycloud
    -eris23
    -vorcers
    -pratyush997 (Paused)
    -Mackis
    -david_do
    -Rinkhal
    -eluminx
    -skorpyon1984
    -jbeef86 (PM sent)
    -gurby1
    -sgill74
    -Rattles
    -BuzzFuzz
    -shay2911 (PM sent)

Suspended/Removed Members

-Adrian312 (no reply to PM, one week suspension)
    -craig14 (no reply to PM, one week suspension)
    -jasonmastertech (no reply to multiple PM's)
    -dy2592 (not ready to buy)
    -rnewton01 (voluntary removal)
    -qingmui (voluntary removal)
    -BlackSoulxxx (not ready to buy phone)
    -Ankit Tulsian (no reply to multiple PM's)
    -menkey (stole invite from thread)
    -spydergt (Unable to reply promptly)
    -joao7458 (no reply to multiple PM's)
    -abccg (voluntary removal)
    -firespitta (no reply to multiple PM's)
    -bugarrun (no reply to multiple PM's)
    -robdevil (voluntary removal)
    -lalit387
    -syphern (voluntary removal)
    -marleyfan61 (voluntary removal)
    -carepack (arguing in thread)
    -Delta-flasher (voluntary removal)
    -trim81 (voluntary removal)
    -Sir_gpm (allowed invite to expire after confirming interest)
    -Macrint (voluntary removal)
    -rohit25 (voluntary removal)
    -john0699 (violated terms & conditions)
    -XxZombiePikachu (voluntary removal)
    -javad_b (unable to purchase due to location)
    -svj1187 (violated terms & conditions)
    -Haffa (spamming threads to go from junior to member)
    -jibbzy (no reply to multiple PM's)

Members From Previous List

-tiny4579
    -Calkulin
    -KINGbabasula
    -dansou901
    -MarvinFS
    -paarthdesai
    -timmaaa
    -tpierce89
    -SteveG12543
    -@VeNuMuS
    -calebsb
    -@bluefa1con
    -jayharper08
    -OneStepAhead (Diztronic Owner)
    -treChoy
    -the Jack of Clubs
    -thering1975
    -bp328i
    -MadMax
    -trax69
    -Zasuk
    -gotojanoo
    -oomahey
    -Gormsen
    -Klown80
    -Setting.Out
    -bachera
    -903tex
    -Stylez Ray
    -shure2
    -indesisiv
    -Zeustropher
    -parleyp
    -danny_and_2
    -eugenioxx
    -rndmboyz3
    -Jhoopes517
    -26.2man
    -fineazbro
    -ikm19
    -kslotay
    -inffy
    -manudroid19
    -DrunkFuX666
    -feerlessleadr
    -guido83
    -dtosun
    -shadowxaero
    -Hoffighter
    -knuspertante
    -Tehwafflez
    -tonu42
    -robi54321
    -klvnhng
    -joeyh51
    -smt8544
    -vineet381
    -Knievel
    -Mr Woolf
    -Yenupuri
    -hawaiinboi
    -Mnt-XDA
    -tpcrackpipe
    -GSeeker
    -Tyie101
    -mitchilin
    -master.peterm
    -Sebring5
    -blogmaw
    -Timisone
    -Planterz
    -paxzit
    -alleykat2561
    -mikelebz
    -The.Penguin
    -barbo
    -ky3bmu4
    -Pakii94
    -sshinde555
    -blahRus
    -newellj79
    -adibeckett
    -rickneworleansla
    -prabs99
    -jmwils3
    -prodigyz
    -OryZ
    -the playa!
    -verve50
    -PerisH-es
    -a.2mjed.a
    -specv
    -Bunk
    -ken1337
    -kenzolo
    -pratheek1992
    -staffordniko
    -Manitax
    -DerRomtester
    -AdriVelazquez
    -sadoway
    -Toon10
    -Franky_V
    -jayandare
    -p51d00 (no such username exists)
    -nerotix
    -bett3rthan
    -ghul21
    -jojohnson250
    -Delakit
    -CptanPanic
    -hinderbrus (no such username exists)
    -Jon.W
    -jdec529
    -Ihtisham48
    -dankatz1
    -aliander
    -basscheck12
    -djmeistro
    -infernix
    -wp7chris
    -spooke
    -Lodberg
    -silentscreamer
    -MySeLfPT
    -Kaze105
    -Wisiwyg
    -ToRvaLDs
    -itwin504
    -Seanmiz
    -geri.st
    -smartbuddy
    -piratesscareme
    -wacky.ddw
    - fenix32
    -lordlambda
    -root_unrooot
    -JoshuaTP87
    -xeroy
    -s0uky
    -disk0360
    -dlnundberg
    -bgentle89

Ban List

-felixvargas
    -b3964748
    -adityaanand4
    -jark99
    -needoneplus
    -xdagee
    -iperryt
    -prateekranka
    -Chaz187 (claimed invite with no intention to use it)
    -artur ziraf
    -oranium
    -1manshow
    -kryptik06
    -cynosure4sure
    -jpark623
    -simahu
    -dhruvdutt
    -mayur.3.92
    -x111
    -Wiingy
    -w84mike
    -jonathan3579
    -dogoku
    -s-X-s
    -Madmanden
    -lohs63
    -FITRS
    -KenDawg78

Credits to @treChoy for starting this, and @dansou901 for maintaining it for so long!

aDlDoZJ.jpg

Donate To Me
    Hey everyone!

Most of you here know about the "Sharing the Invitation" List here: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2731057

But if you've been following the thread, it's been falling apart, mainly due to impatient beggars and trolls who have nothing better to do with their lives. It's a good idea, but when put to practice under inopportune circumstances, it falls apart. Kinda like communism.

It got me thinking. What if we made an XDA-Exclusive list here? I have a feeling that people here are much more civil and respectful than over on the OnePlus forums. The One is supposed to be a developer-oriented phone, and XDA is the heart of the developer community. I want to get this phone in the hands of the great developers here ASAP. As much as I love custom ROMs and CyanogenMod in its glory days, Cyanogen Inc. has become shady and untrustworthy. Not to mention, people here are probably much more likely to spread invites and respectfully wait for more to be shared and released, instead of begging repeatedly.

Just a little idea. I feel like this community here has much to offer when it comes to this phone.

EDIT: This thread is now in much more capable hands than mine. Please keep cooperating, and with this recent "Storm of Invites" hopefully one of us will get our hands on one. Thank your for your participation!
    Hi everyone,

And a huge thanks to @dansou901 and @treChoy for getting the whole thing started!

You guys aren't going to believe this, but I was a winner in the Storm of Invites!!! And guess where my invites are going to ;)

@Naddict I need you to close this thread now. It's unfair for people to be waiting on the updating.

@dansou901 Please, please, please update the OP. I have no time to, I'm very sorry :( you've been doing an amazing job so far, thank you so much for your help.

People, this is it. Once I get my share-able invites, this chain will start. Thank you so much for all of your support!

EDIT: and some e-mail proof :)

y5ypaby4.jpg