Decompile ur framework-res.apk
For status bar- systemui.apk

Edit pngs
For .9.pngs needs experince

Recompile

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
I knew it:(...I was searching for a tool to do this works easily...something like uot kitchen:cowboy:...But in offline... anywayz..thanks:good:

not that iv seen unless you have jellybean or higher

you can use xposed moduals but again mainly for jellybean and higher

The only thing you can do on gingerbread to theme without doing all the hard stuff yourself is use cm7 and then download theme chooser themes to apply in theme chooser - these themes can be found on the play store or by searching xda

newronaldo@7

Mar 1, 2014
Kolkata
not that iv seen unless you have jellybean or higher

you can use xposed moduals but again mainly for jellybean and higher

The only thing you can do on gingerbread to theme without doing all the hard stuff yourself is use cm7 and then download theme chooser themes to apply in theme chooser - these themes can be found on the play store or by searching xda

Oohk sir..:(

abhisek de

Feb 14, 2014
mumbai
cant any 1 port xposed framework...so dat it works in sgy??? :thumbup::confused::thumbup::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA mobile app

adi2500

Apr 28, 2013
bt dat app force closes ...while downloaing anything...hardly any modules
Its FCing because the modules in the download tab arent for gb. look in the xposed module subforum for gb compatible modules. or in the thread of the framework is a link to the port of xposed framework for gb. there you will find some ported modules.

Sent from my Sony Xperia M C1905 via tapatalk

abhisek de

Feb 14, 2014
mumbai
Its FCing because the modules in the download tab arent for gb. look in the xposed module subforum for gb compatible modules. or in the thread of the framework is a link to the port of xposed framework for gb. there you will find some ported modules.

Sent from my Sony Xperia M C1905 via tapatalk

hmmm yeah.....

Top Liked Posts