[ROM_ICS](RAY-ARC/S-PRO-NEO/V) Arcatarc's XperiaSuperleggeraV7_EdizioneFinale

Search This thread

arcatarc

XperiaSuperleggeraV7_EdizioneFinale 4.1.B.1.13

superLIGHT,superSTABLE,superFAST,superSMOOTH,superBUGSFREE,superOPTIMIZED,superSTYLISH...SUPERLEGGERA!
BASED ON LATEST 4.1.B.1.13 FIRMWARE:

Preface:due to the fact that probably this is the latest firmware update Sony will release for our beloved toy,but overall because Superleggera have reached the highest level of perfection possible with it,i think this will be the last(?) update......

Features:

Bugfree:

-WCDMA/GSM BUG FIXED(tnx trojan01)

-Master key bug fixed(tnx Jader13254)

-Notification Led Fixed

-ALS (Ambient Light Sensor)Enabled

......You'll never will experience a reboot (due to the Rom itself)

Prerooted:

-SuperSu

-Busybox

Optimized:

-(NEW) You can choose ODEXED or (full)DEODEXED version
Odexed is fastest and memory friendly,Deodexed is more easyly customizable

-All apps are optimized for Hdpi(useless resources removed)

-Advanced power menu (reboot,reboot to recovery,screenshot)

-Long press back button to kill app

-Long press Vol buttons to skip track

-15 Steps volume (avoid problems with some players)

-Led pulse notifications selectable in settings->display

-Newest ADRENO GPU DRIVER (From XperiaSx)

-Smooth hd recording/playback with stereo sound

-Fast&Better Gps<3mt accuracy (default optimization is EUROPE,if you live on different country refer to this post)

-Hd games ready(tnx ™ God ™ & Ja iJA for testing)

Lightweight:

-Removed all bloatware and unused Apps(most of them are downloadable from GoogleMarket)

Adjunctions:

-XperiaSxClock

-QuickPic

-LightningLauncher

-TaskManager

-SystemCleanup

-MiFileExplorer

-No-FrillsCpuControlClassic to menage cpu

obviously supports the developer of these useful applications if you like them

Updated:

-Latest Google's apps

-Many apps are updated from MT25i_4.1.B.0.631 firmware and have a newest version number

-Camera apk replaced with latest Xperia j version(don't have crappy stabilization and is faster and better)

Eyecandy:

-Centered clock(selectable)

-BlackWhite&Gray themed

-Status bar widget(tnx Hansip87&Serajr)

-New UxpNxt lockscreen with fast shot

-AOKP lockscreen without autorotation (to get it go in "system/app" and delete UxpNxtLockscreen.apk)

-Xperia P Keyboard

-XperiaSx fonts

-OnScreenButtons Framework-res ready
(to enable it remove "#" before qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 inside build.prop)

Memory&Battery friendly:

-Buttons light disabled

-215 mb free ram(240/260 mb after using TaskManager with root acces)!

-0,5-1% battery for hour(StandBy)

...And much more optimizations i don't remember.......

Tips:

SuperleggeraV7 includes all previous released fix and some mods (so no need to install them)

Before asking about problems & customizations i suggest to search in the thread,probably you'll find the solution

This rom will not wipe your data(if yo came from a previous version you'll keep personal settings and apps)
But i always suggest a clean installation to avoid problems!

If you think this version have more app then my "standard" you can use SystemCleanUp to uninstall what you don't need

If you are on ODEXED version,i suggest to use SystemCleanUp to re-odex apks after updating them through market or other ways(you'll gain in speed and partition free space)

More free ram?: under system apps or with Systemcleanup disable/freeze "Google Play Services" : is useless and eat many resources...(unfreeze it only if you wanna update it,but not needed)

Except for the mentioned features it's Stock,so it is not supercharged,or init.d tweak etc.(in this way everyone can add his own tweak and further increase performance)

Prerequisites:
Locked or unlocked Bootloader ;)
ICS KERNEL,CWM.

Installation:
FULL WIPE IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED!!

This time i returned to the classic flashable zip so no more needed to make 2 or three step during installation...
To install it simply flash the zip in recovery(Ray users),it will not delete your data partitions,so if you are coming from a previous version you should not loose your data&settings,but i Always suggest a clean install(wipe data,cache etc...).
During installation the zip will create 2 folders on your sdcard:

"LightningLauncher":
needed at first boot(open apps drawer-menu-customize lightning-restore-select SuperleggeraV7) to restore my ideal configuration for it (swipe to Right for photo,swipe to left for video,swipe up open apps,swipe down expand notifications,keep press on home for music,two click on home for quickpic,menu button for task manager,home button for dialer,two finger swipe up to add item).

"SuperleggeraV7_PATCHES":
here you can find the various devices specific Patches for Arc,Arc-S,Neo,NeoV,Pro,cwm and init.d for locked bootloader.
REMEMBER TO FLASH IT BEFORE YOU EXIT FROM CWM!!!!!!!!!!

Rom is fully deodexed so you don't have to worry about installing mods(lately i'll upload new ones)...BUT...i've included a flashable zip to reodex the rom when you want inside sdcard/SuperleggeraV7_PATCHES/odexer.......
Rom "SHOULD" be good for locked bootloader too(feedback are welcome)....
WARNING:FOR NOW DON'T USE ADDONS ETC.. FROM V6 (THEY AREN'T FULLY COMPATIBLE)SOONER I'LL UPLOAD NEW ONES!

VERY IMPORTANT(ODEX-DEODEX):
This is not meant to be an explanation of the difference between a rom odexed and deodexed, rather only a few tips on how to behave when dealing with applications and mods in my Superleggera Rom.
There are many threads on XDA that explain the difference in a "scientific" way.
However, we can conclude that a rom (or application) ODEXED is faster, takes up less storage space and ram .....
BUT it is very difficult (sometimes impossible) to modify.
For this reason I advise you to install everything that you need (especially mods containing framework files) BEFORE you apply my odexer zip.
....Or even better if you kept a deodexed CWM backup from which to start if something goes wrong....

You're ready to run&hit thanks!
Thanks,Arcatarc.

DOWNLOAD ROM (CLICK ME):Classic update.zip version

ALTERNATE VERSION (CwmBackUp): (suggested for LOCKED BOOTLOADER)for the ones having trouble on installing the classic update.zip version :fingers-crossed:
(inside the zip you'll find detailed Instructions for installation)

If you like my works an offer is greatly appreciated not only by me (51% will be donate to UNICEF):
EVERY DAY CHILDREN DIE NEEDLESSY!!!
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Q94WGHC4F2DH2

Last edited:

arcatarc

Attachments

• BraviaEngineSuperleggeraV7.zip
    263.8 KB · Views: 802
  • Ant+SupportSuperleggeraV7.zip
    275.2 KB · Views: 321
  • 1_FaceLockSuperleggeraV7.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 162
  • 2_FaceLockSuperleggeraV7.zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 145
Last edited:

arcatarc

ADDONS

ADDONS:

Here you'll find flashable zip to expand/modify Superleggera's power!

1:GbCameraToIcs:Ported camera from GingerBread supporting MACRO mode

2:Cyber-shot__2.B.12:The famous Camera Mod By Rizal Lovin(Tip:this is an heavy mod and could decrease the performance/stability of the rom)

Attachments

• GbCameraToIcsSuperleggeraV7.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 746
  • Cyber-shot__2.B.12_SuperleggeraV7.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 1,004
Last edited:

arcatarc

MODS

MODS:

Here you'll find flashable zip to modify Superleggera's look:

1:GraphicStuff+NxtSettings:This will restore default themes,and wallpapers and add the options to menage Locksreen wallpaper in settings.(UPDATED 21/11/2013)

2:SemcAlbum+Editor:Useful if you installed BraviaEngine and for select Lockscreen wallpapers

3:RemoveDataDisabledNotification:

AOSPizer To transform SuperleggeraV7 to AOSP:

1_AOSPizer(Framework+Ui): To change icons,buttons,dividers etc...

2_AOSPizer(Apps): This will replace phone,contacts,calendar,calculator,browser,clock,email,conversations,settings with AOSP versions

3_AOSPizer(Launcher): AOSP stock launcher

Tip: The zip are standalone,this mean you can install All of them or only the ones you prefer ;)

STOCKizer To restore Stock look to Superleggera

STOCKizer: This zip will restore stock icons,buttons,dividers,colors etc...

Attachments

• SemcAlbum+EditorSuperleggeraV7.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 814
  • RemoveDataDisabledNotificationSuperleggeraV7.zip
    146.8 KB · Views: 573
  • 1_AOSPizer(Framework+Ui)SuperleggeraV7.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 853
  • 2_AOSPizer(Apps)SuperleggeraV7.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 1,242
  • 3_AOSPizer(Launcher)SuperleggeraV7.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 977
  • STOCKizerSuperleggeraV7.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 878
  • GraphicStuff+NxtSettingsSuperleggeraV7.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 740
Last edited:

arcatarc

FIX

FIX:

Here you'll find flashable zip to fix founds bugs.(hoping it remain empty!)

ServicePack (Update 18/10/13):Include all fixes till the release date->FLASH IT!!!

NewFrameworkRes: This is a new optimized Framework-res with buttons light enabled for original SuperleggeraV7's theme(Resolve the keyboard light bug on Pro too)

Attachments

• EnableButtonsLightSuperleggeraV7.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 1,341
  • ServicePackSuperleggeraV7(18-10).zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,527
Last edited:

arcatarc

Screenshots

...updating......
SCREENSHOTS(they may be vary depending to ADDONS installed):

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:

litemintx

Aug 30, 2013
Bicol
there is no file within the LightningLauncher folder.

Stock on sony logo with these kernels
Ray4.1.B.1.13_CWM.img
Lupus kernel ics
ctckernel-v2.7.1uv+Arcatarc.img

Im using Ray with unlocked bootloader

Last edited:

jambriz

Nov 15, 2012
missing homescreen?

After restoring the supperleggera lightning launcher settings, is it supposed to wipe the homescreen wallpaper? I'am left with only a black screen after I run the backup via lightninig launcher.

Last edited:

litemintx

Aug 30, 2013
Bicol
Jam, its not a blackscreen, just swipe upwards, since you applied the restore, artarc's customization is applied.

Arcatar, thanks to this rom, i redownload and flash it and it worked, i miss the on screen buttons, would you mind to have an addon for it? I want to save the home button by pressing it.

arcatarc

Jam, its not a blackscreen, just swipe upwards, since you applied the restore, artarc's customization is applied.

Arcatar, thanks to this rom, i redownload and flash it and it worked, i miss the on screen buttons, would you mind to have an addon for it? I want to save the home button by pressing it.

OnScreenButtons Framework-res ready

VictorJHG

Sep 27, 2012
I do a full wipe (data, cache, dalvik), download two times the file and install/no install the init.d :S

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XperiaSuperleggeraV7_EdizioneFinale 4.1.B.1.13

superLIGHT,superSTABLE,superFAST,superSMOOTH,superBUGSFREE,superOPTIMIZED,superSTYLISH...SUPERLEGGERA!
    BASED ON LATEST 4.1.B.1.13 FIRMWARE:

Preface:due to the fact that probably this is the latest firmware update Sony will release for our beloved toy,but overall because Superleggera have reached the highest level of perfection possible with it,i think this will be the last(?) update......

Features:

Bugfree:

-WCDMA/GSM BUG FIXED(tnx trojan01)

-Master key bug fixed(tnx Jader13254)

-Notification Led Fixed

-ALS (Ambient Light Sensor)Enabled

......You'll never will experience a reboot (due to the Rom itself)

Prerooted:

-SuperSu

-Busybox

Optimized:

-(NEW) You can choose ODEXED or (full)DEODEXED version
    Odexed is fastest and memory friendly,Deodexed is more easyly customizable

-All apps are optimized for Hdpi(useless resources removed)

-Advanced power menu (reboot,reboot to recovery,screenshot)

-Long press back button to kill app

-Long press Vol buttons to skip track

-15 Steps volume (avoid problems with some players)

-Led pulse notifications selectable in settings->display

-Newest ADRENO GPU DRIVER (From XperiaSx)

-Smooth hd recording/playback with stereo sound

-Fast&Better Gps<3mt accuracy (default optimization is EUROPE,if you live on different country refer to this post)

-Hd games ready(tnx ™ God ™ & Ja iJA for testing)

Lightweight:

-Removed all bloatware and unused Apps(most of them are downloadable from GoogleMarket)

Adjunctions:

-XperiaSxClock

-QuickPic

-LightningLauncher

-TaskManager

-SystemCleanup

-MiFileExplorer

-No-FrillsCpuControlClassic to menage cpu

obviously supports the developer of these useful applications if you like them

Updated:

-Latest Google's apps

-Many apps are updated from MT25i_4.1.B.0.631 firmware and have a newest version number

-Camera apk replaced with latest Xperia j version(don't have crappy stabilization and is faster and better)

Eyecandy:

-Centered clock(selectable)

-BlackWhite&Gray themed

-Status bar widget(tnx Hansip87&Serajr)

-New UxpNxt lockscreen with fast shot

-AOKP lockscreen without autorotation (to get it go in "system/app" and delete UxpNxtLockscreen.apk)

-Xperia P Keyboard

-XperiaSx fonts

-OnScreenButtons Framework-res ready

Memory&Battery friendly:

-Buttons light disabled

-215 mb free ram(240/260 mb after using TaskManager with root acces)!

-0,5-1% battery for hour(StandBy)

...And much more optimizations i don't remember.......

Tips:

SuperleggeraV7 includes all previous released fix and some mods (so no need to install them)

Before asking about problems & customizations i suggest to search in the thread,probably you'll find the solution

This rom will not wipe your data(if yo came from a previous version you'll keep personal settings and apps)
    But i always suggest a clean installation to avoid problems!

If you think this version have more app then my "standard" you can use SystemCleanUp to uninstall what you don't need

If you are on ODEXED version,i suggest to use SystemCleanUp to re-odex apks after updating them through market or other ways(you'll gain in speed and partition free space)

More free ram?: under system apps or with Systemcleanup disable/freeze "Google Play Services" : is useless and eat many resources...(unfreeze it only if you wanna update it,but not needed)

Except for the mentioned features it's Stock,so it is not supercharged,or init.d tweak etc.(in this way everyone can add his own tweak and further increase performance)

Prerequisites:
    Locked or unlocked Bootloader ;)
    ICS KERNEL,CWM.

Installation:
    FULL WIPE IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED!!

This time i returned to the classic flashable zip so no more needed to make 2 or three step during installation...
    To install it simply flash the zip in recovery(Ray users),it will not delete your data partitions,so if you are coming from a previous version you should not loose your data&settings,but i Always suggest a clean install(wipe data,cache etc...).
    During installation the zip will create 2 folders on your sdcard:

"LightningLauncher":
    needed at first boot(open apps drawer-menu-customize lightning-restore-select SuperleggeraV7) to restore my ideal configuration for it (swipe to Right for photo,swipe to left for video,swipe up open apps,swipe down expand notifications,keep press on home for music,two click on home for quickpic,menu button for task manager,home button for dialer,two finger swipe up to add item).

"SuperleggeraV7_PATCHES":
    here you can find the various devices specific Patches for Arc,Arc-S,Neo,NeoV,Pro,cwm and init.d for locked bootloader.
    REMEMBER TO FLASH IT BEFORE YOU EXIT FROM CWM!!!!!!!!!!

Rom is fully deodexed so you don't have to worry about installing mods(lately i'll upload new ones)...BUT...i've included a flashable zip to reodex the rom when you want inside sdcard/SuperleggeraV7_PATCHES/odexer.......
    Rom "SHOULD" be good for locked bootloader too(feedback are welcome)....
    WARNING:FOR NOW DON'T USE ADDONS ETC.. FROM V6 (THEY AREN'T FULLY COMPATIBLE)SOONER I'LL UPLOAD NEW ONES!

VERY IMPORTANT(ODEX-DEODEX):
    This is not meant to be an explanation of the difference between a rom odexed and deodexed, rather only a few tips on how to behave when dealing with applications and mods in my Superleggera Rom.
    There are many threads on XDA that explain the difference in a "scientific" way.
    However, we can conclude that a rom (or application) ODEXED is faster, takes up less storage space and ram .....
    BUT it is very difficult (sometimes impossible) to modify.
    For this reason I advise you to install everything that you need (especially mods containing framework files) BEFORE you apply my odexer zip.
    ....Or even better if you kept a deodexed CWM backup from which to start if something goes wrong....

You're ready to run&hit thanks!
    Thanks,Arcatarc.

DOWNLOAD ROM (CLICK ME):Classic update.zip version

ALTERNATE VERSION (CwmBackUp): (suggested for LOCKED BOOTLOADER)for the ones having trouble on installing the classic update.zip version :fingers-crossed:
    (inside the zip you'll find detailed Instructions for installation)

If you like my works an offer is greatly appreciated not only by me (51% will be donate to UNICEF):
    EVERY DAY CHILDREN DIE NEEDLESSY!!!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Q94WGHC4F2DH2
    MODULES

MODULES:

Here you'll find flashable zip to restore applications or functions removed from stock firmware:

1:Bravia Engine: Works only on Sony's Gallery

2:Stock Dialer&Conversations:

3:Ant+Support:

4:StockMetalBluDialer&ConversationsSuperleggeraV7: a small background variation of stock one(better suit with Superleggera's look)

5:Facelock: (flash PART1 & PART2) FaceDetection lockscreen(very heavy app install it only if you need it!!)
    ADDONS

ADDONS:

Here you'll find flashable zip to expand/modify Superleggera's power!

1:GbCameraToIcs:Ported camera from GingerBread supporting MACRO mode

2:Cyber-shot__2.B.12:The famous Camera Mod By Rizal Lovin(Tip:this is an heavy mod and could decrease the performance/stability of the rom)
    MODS

MODS:

Here you'll find flashable zip to modify Superleggera's look:

1:GraphicStuff+NxtSettings:This will restore default themes,and wallpapers and add the options to menage Locksreen wallpaper in settings.(UPDATED 21/11/2013)

2:SemcAlbum+Editor:Useful if you installed BraviaEngine and for select Lockscreen wallpapers

3:RemoveDataDisabledNotification:

AOSPizer To transform SuperleggeraV7 to AOSP:

1_AOSPizer(Framework+Ui): To change icons,buttons,dividers etc...

2_AOSPizer(Apps): This will replace phone,contacts,calendar,calculator,browser,clock,email,conversations,settings with AOSP versions

3_AOSPizer(Launcher): AOSP stock launcher

Tip: The zip are standalone,this mean you can install All of them or only the ones you prefer ;)

STOCKizer To restore Stock look to Superleggera

STOCKizer: This zip will restore stock icons,buttons,dividers,colors etc...

FIX

FIX:

Here you'll find flashable zip to fix founds bugs.(hoping it remain empty!)

ServicePack (Update 18/10/13):Include all fixes till the release date->FLASH IT!!!

NewFrameworkRes: This is a new optimized Framework-res with buttons light enabled for original SuperleggeraV7's theme(Resolve the keyboard light bug on Pro too)