Search This thread

kendong2

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 29, 2009
Last edited:

kendong2

Sep 29, 2009
my phone didn't explode, and my cat is still alive eerrrhhh would be still alive if i had one. it's running for ten minutes now and the only FCs i had was till i found the right superuser.apk... ill leave the benchmarking up to you.

I

Id Arcanum

my phone didn't explode, and my cat is still alive eerrrhhh would be still alive if i had one. it's running for ten minutes now and the only FCs i had was till i found the right superuser.apk... ill leave the benchmarking up to you.
are you using original eng hboot 0.85.2007 or you updated to the one from rom (people report it is still ENG, but added RL at the end)?

thanks!

kendong2

Sep 29, 2009
are you using original eng hboot 0.85.2007 or you updated to the one from rom (people report it is still ENG, but added RL at the end)?

thanks!

original eng hboot 0.85.2007 s-off

the rom i posted won't change that, you'd have to do it manually. edit: and i have no intentions to use any different bootloader than i do know, unless i have to. back then i got my hero shipped with an s-off bootloader and never had to change it, i don't see it any different for the dhd.

I

Id Arcanum

it uses the new updater-script syntax, my understanding is that this only works with cwm3.x.
as you said, superuser force closes on mine when trying some programs that needs root (like shootme, ROM manager etc.), but funny enough ROM manager managed to get superuser permissions in a way that I pressed Reboot into recovery inside ROM Manager and second before it rebooted it gave me Allow/Deny window.. huh :)

kmthomas2009

Jul 20, 2010
will this work for us htc inspire users?? Do we have to use a different radio or updated kernel??

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester

kendong2

Sep 29, 2009
as you said, superuser force closes on mine when trying some programs that needs root (like shootme, ROM manager etc.), but funny enough ROM manager managed to get superuser permissions in a way that I pressed Reboot into recovery inside ROM Manager and second before it rebooted it gave me Allow/Deny window.. huh :)

yeah strange, it work with android terminal emulator or connectbot, which i usually use to test superuser... but not shootme, getting a FC as well.

Top Liked Posts