Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
Hey all.

Its time to test this?? :D

blueandblack.png

blackdial-1.png

This is whats done this far:
Touch-IT Blue&White CommManager_WVGA - Changes that "horrible green" into a nice blue color. Full cab, system files are included.
Touch-IT Manila HD Blue Xperience - Skins the Manila/TF3D HD from the default gray/black into blue. No system files, you need to have Manila HD on your device for this to work. (Either a rom or from cab files)
Touch-IT Black dialer WVGA (beta) - Turns the default white buttons into black

Note: I have not been able to change the highlight when you open browser in internet tab. For some reason it do not show after edit. So it is still green :(

How to:

To install the Blue manila skin, disable tf3d in start/settings/today/items, Install the manila cab and do a soft reset (and ofcourse enable tf3d again)

To install CommManager, in most cases its smart to do a soft reset first, or else your install might fail (not always)

Note:
This will not affect your other aplications, such as dialer, Album etc etc.

Download cabs from attachments

Please dont use theese files in rom cooking or releasing on other sites without notifying me first.

Last edited:

Angelusz

Nov 16, 2008
Nijmegen
Woot, that looks beautiful! I just started creating my own theme, but I can't locate all the files yet.. as in, which of the files in the windows folder I should and should not edit. :p

I'm definately going to try this theme when it's done. Can you post me a link to a guide or something? I've been searching my ass off on XDA! I do know how to edit the files.

Thanks!

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
Woot, that looks beautiful! I just started creating my own theme, but I can't locate all the files yet.. as in, which of the files in the windows folder I should and should not edit. :p

I'm definately going to try this theme when it's done. Can you post me a link to a guide or something? I've been searching my ass off on XDA! I do know how to edit the files.

Thanks!

there is one somewhere in diamond forums, the themes section

nap007

Sep 28, 2008
sexy yes, but my X1 seems to hate tf3d :( because no matter which version I use, they lags like turtles.

now I'm hoping for point ui 2.0

sonlazio

Dec 15, 2008
sexy yes, but my X1 seems to hate tf3d :( because no matter which version I use, they lags like turtles.

now I'm hoping for point ui 2.0

did you install spb pocket mobile shell panel, if you have this, please uninstall that and may be tf3d will be work better, those programs seems to be conflict, sorry for my bad english

nap007

Sep 28, 2008
did you install spb pocket mobile shell panel, if you have this, please uninstall that and may be tf3d will be work better, those programs seems to be conflict, sorry for my bad english

once I did a hardreset before installing tf3d and also tried throttle launcher (use tf3d also) both laggy as well :( so I gave up.

Mark A Cilenti

Jul 23, 2007
Rotherham
Legality ?

itje I have a question about T3D, I hope your not offended but it is important to me.

Is T3D legal for us to use on the X1, is it open source for everybody to use and modify ?

If I run T3D am I breaking the law ?

Tvottie

Jan 2, 2009
=/
After installing it, my phone dont show anything @ all, its just black =/
I have Touch HD phone :eek:
Update:
Tryed to reinstall, then meverything turned back to normal. But no difference in the color scheme
2th update:
Reinstalled again, And worked :p

Last edited:

endebe

Apr 1, 2007
Graz
Hi itje,

Manila.cab works but CommManager Blue & White brings the following error when i try to install it on Xperience v2.2

"Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

Edit: The Phone Dialpad and the Dialpad where i enter my sim pin are in green. Also the Manila Call History is in green. Is this not in your package included or failed my installation?

Edit2: After a second reboot i was able to install the CommManager ;)

This theme is very very cool. I love it really. Hope it to see as default on Xperience v2.x .... ;)

Edit3: Customize Tabs looks like a little bit incorrect. The first to settings have no white background and when i press "Done" without change something TF3D restarts. The original version made no restart.

Thanks for your help

regards
endebe ;)

Last edited: