Xperia Go,Sola,P,U JB Battery Drain Problem

Search This thread

rajaganesan7

Apr 19, 2011
Salem
:good:Finally I Got Solution For BATTERY STAMINA MODE ISSUES
It's Working on Non-Root Mobiles And Rooted Mobiles

1. First You Setting--->APPS--->All Tab---->ECO Mode Controller (Click Clear Data and Force Stop)
2. Then Again you Go Setting--->APPS--->All TAP---Setting.apk (Click Clear Data and Force Stop)
3. Charge Your Mobile 4 to 5Hours
4. After 4-5 Hours While Charging That Time You Click Vol Up+Power Button( after 3 times Vibrate)
5. Remove Your Charger and Again Plugin Your Mobile The Sony Logo With Comes And Charging Logo has been Shown
6. Then Power On Your Mobile While Charging

7. Then Go Setting--->Power Management TURN ON BATTERY STAMINA MODE
8. See The Screen Shots

Last edited:

kushalsv

Oct 8, 2012
Sony Xperia E3
Xiaomi Redmi Note

1. First You Setting--->APPS--->All Tab---->ECO Mode Controller (Click Clear Data and Force Stop)
2. Then Again you Go Setting--->APPS--->All TAP---Setting.apk (Click Clear Data and Force Stop)
4. After 4-5 Hours While Charging That Time You Click Vol Up+Power Button( after 3 times Vibrate)
5. Remove Your Charger and Again Plugin Your Mobile The Sony Logo With Comes And Charging Logo has been Shown

8. See The Screen Shots

wtf is the fourth step?! Couldnt understand it at all

Reactions: Djgenes

lissandro.sosa

May 10, 2011
Santo Domingo

8. See The Screen Shots

This works for me!! I only follow the next steps:

1. Go to Setting--->APPS--->All Tab---->ECO Mode Controller ( in my Xperia P, his name is Extended Standby mode controller ), Click Clear Data and Force Stop

2. Setting--->APPS--->All Tab---Setting.apk, Click Clear Data and Force Stop ( the mine has 50.31 mb data user, i dont know why ).

3. Reboot my phone.

The Stamina Mode pass from 5 hours to 1 day 14 hours in a 60 % battery

rajaganesan7

Apr 19, 2011
Salem

1. Go to Setting--->APPS--->All Tab---->ECO Mode Controller ( in my Xperia P, his name is Extended Standby mode controller ), Click Clear Data and Force Stop

2. Setting--->APPS--->All Tab---Setting.apk, Click Clear Data and Force Stop ( the mine has 50.31 mb data user, i dont know why ).

3. Reboot my phone.

ok bro nice tips :D

Ganapatya

Apr 26, 2013
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Two days on standby. Oh my God, this must be a conjuring trick xD
9epy8e5e.jpg

Enviado desde mi LT22i usando Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

8. See The Screen Shots

Who told you this should be in general as it is now

And thanks for the tips

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app

8. See The Screen Shots

3. Reboot my phone.

But if I turn on battery stamina then I won't recieve Whatsapp messages when mi cell phone is blocked and screen off am I right?? :(

Go to Setting Power Management---->Click Battery Stamina Mode---->Add Applications---> Then Add App From Your Wish Bro:D
    Nice tips...
    But u wrong section

Sent From C6603 Using xda premium

Why

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app