[FTF INDEX] Sony Xperia M2 --Stock Firmwares(no root required)

Search This thread

aidy.lucas

Oct 8, 2014
If it's the global generic 4.3 by sakhir or something like that. It's actually customised tw ftf the kk ftf only goes up to. 21 I had to flash a pre-rooted Customised UK 18.3.1.C.1.15 to get any further. It all works fine I ran it for months myself but got fed up of not being updated.

D2303,18.3.1.C.1.15 kk, deodexed, debloated, rooted, philz touch recovery, bravia engine 2+x-reality+z3 super vivid, viper audio, xposed mods.

Reactions: Dzepar
Mar 10, 2012
Thanks for all the input on this thread. It's been helpful but hasn't given me what I'm looking for. Working on a D2306 for a friend from work who bricked theirs when they were trying to root to strip off all the stock crap preinstalled. PC companion repair brought it back but pushed it to 4.4.4 and they want it back to 4.3. I've tried every ftf I can find here and none do the job. All I want is a generic ENGLISH rom. The BR one listed at the beginning works, sure. But I kind of need the notifications in english not portugese. None of the 2305 ftfs work. Just keeps looping at the XPERIA screen. I found a central america 4.4.4 ftf that worked and I was able to root but the notifications were in spanish. Again, not what I need.

Is there seriously NO ftf out there that will bring my D2306 back to a fully english version? At this point I really don't care whether it's 4.3 or 4.4.4...I just want my friend to be able to read her notifications. PC companion isn't much help as it keeps repairing things, but whatever ftf I flashed and get the wrong language notifications stays that way, but it does update to 4.4.4.

So...does ANYONE know where I can find an ftf for a generic UK or north american version? Now that I figured out the 4.4.4 root I'm good. Only needed the root to pull off all the crapware preloaded so if I can get an unbranded version I will most likely not need to root again.

Help?

Dzepar

Feb 12, 2011
Sony Xperia 10 III
Thanks for all the input on this thread. It's been helpful but hasn't given me what I'm looking for. Working on a D2306 for a friend from work who bricked theirs when they were trying to root to strip off all the stock crap preinstalled. PC companion repair brought it back but pushed it to 4.4.4 and they want it back to 4.3. I've tried every ftf I can find here and none do the job. All I want is a generic ENGLISH rom. The BR one listed at the beginning works, sure. But I kind of need the notifications in english not portugese. None of the 2305 ftfs work. Just keeps looping at the XPERIA screen. I found a central america 4.4.4 ftf that worked and I was able to root but the notifications were in spanish. Again, not what I need.

Is there seriously NO ftf out there that will bring my D2306 back to a fully english version? At this point I really don't care whether it's 4.3 or 4.4.4...I just want my friend to be able to read her notifications. PC companion isn't much help as it keeps repairing things, but whatever ftf I flashed and get the wrong language notifications stays that way, but it does update to 4.4.4.

So...does ANYONE know where I can find an ftf for a generic UK or north american version? Now that I figured out the 4.4.4 root I'm good. Only needed the root to pull off all the crapware preloaded so if I can get an unbranded version I will most likely not need to root again.

Help?
Try with Flashtool, it have XperiFirm integrated in it just select M2 and version of your phone it will do all the work. For root, search "root with No ota method" in M2 Q&A thread.

Good Luck.

Xperia M2 D2303 on K.K. 4.4.4

aidy.lucas

Oct 8, 2014
Didn't know they did the D2306 in the UK, think you'll need a north American one I've only got D2303. Are you sure you had it set up right I used customised tw firmware for months never once had a notification in tiawanwse once the language was set to English if I see a d2006 English ftf I'll post it here

D2303,18.3.1.C.1.15 kk, deodexed, debloated, rooted, philz touch recovery, bravia engine 2+x-reality+z3 super vivid, viper audio, xposed mods.

Vidal8

Oct 14, 2015
Help

I need D2303 ftf 18.3.1.c.1.15 for balkan region, to flash.

Pls help me :fingers-crossed:

trooper_mg

Mar 7, 2016
Xperia m2 d2302

Hello, can someone give me link for this XPERIA M2 D2302 Central Europe and if you have for Russian or other East Europe, because the link don't work.
Thanks in advance :)

Osmel86

May 17, 2016
Hello guys? I am a newbie and my xperia m2 d2306 got a bootloop in the animation and reboots itself. It was rfooted and all this happened once I turned it off to charge it after installing an app root explorer. I would like to know how i could fix it please. I am from Cuba and actually the internet is so slow here. I tried with pc companion and it was taking my lifetime to restore it...Help guys..Thank you in advance!!!

aidy.lucas

Oct 8, 2014
Only ways are 1)restore a back up via recovery if you have one 2)software repair via Sony pcc 3)flash complete ftf via flashtool wiping user data and cache to avoid problems

D2303 5.1 deodexed z2 port+z5+X apps+themes, be,xr,sv,ad,XZRt2urecovery,xposed,z5 cam2.0,xLOUD,S-Force,viperaudio+more

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is here in order to stop spamming our forum with new FTF files. To help users to hunt their needs in a more convenient way. .This works on both Unlocked and locked bootloader. Root is not required to flash ftfs

Required Tools:
    Flashtool --Download

BEGINNERS GUIDE

1. Download and install Flashtool on your PC.
    2. Download the firmware you need (from the list below) and move it into the directory C:/Flashtool/firmwares
    3. Open Flashtool, click on the lightning symbol ("flash device"), select "Flashmode" and click on "OK"
    4. Just select the name of what you downloaded and click on "Flash"
    5. Wait for a window to pop up (it may take a few minutes, be patient)
    6. Now everything is ready: turn off your phone
    7. Push the volume-down button, keep pushing and connect to your PC
    8. Once the flashing process has started, release the volume rocker as soon as possible
    9. NEVER disconnect the USB cable until it's finished!!!
    10. Turn on and enjoy!

Problem installing drivers
    1.if you have problems with drivers, you should go into the Flashtool\drivers folder to install them.
    2.If you are a Windows 8.1 user, you might need a patch from here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=41804, then reboot and restart the Flashtool
    3. Problems in Windows 8 try this [URL:"http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=38878089"] click here

LIST of FTF's

ANDROID 4.3

XPERIA M2 D2303 Central Europe 18.0.C.1.13 -- Download
    mirrors -- Download Download

Xperia M2 D2305 Global Generic 18.0.A.1.30 --Download

Xperia M2 D2302 Global Generic 18.0.B.1.23 --Download

Xperia M2 D2306 BR-version
    18.0.C.1.17 Download [/COLOR]
    Decrypt Key for D2305

decryption key for D2305 Global Generic 18.0.A.1.30 ?
    thanks

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

have you found the decryption key ? i need it

I've found this link (sorry but i can't post link yet)
    mega[dot]co[dot]nz[slash]#!bwp1mDpS!6CD3KCoW44I8wmwaWl68F64luJytSzs_WGEsb-tsyFQ
    that seems the same as provided in this thread plus Decrypt Key. I've founded here
    www[dot]usoftsmart[dot]com[slash]t210222.html
    You can just upload them and post your links here. I'll add them to the OP with your username in the credits.

Credits
    @Jozinek
    @saiarkar
    @gmpdri
    Errr .... Excuse me, sorry for asking...

I have an Xperia D2306 BR, and i would like to know if:
    • Should i turn on "USB debugging" ?
    • Should i close "Sony PC companion" as soon as possible when i plug my xperia on PC?
    • The FW available for download on this page is already rooted?
      • I noticed that the default version of my room started with 2,4 GB of It's internal memory already occupied, should i free about 3GB (for safety) of my internal memory before flashing?
      • Should i turn off all anti-virus/USB triggered softwares on my PC before flashing (probably yes)?
      • After flashing .... shall i reset my whole phone to avoid compatibility issues of old app versions (probably yes)?
        • I must keep my battery charged at 100% before starting the flashing process?

Follow the steps
    1.charge your phone above 80%
    2.start flashtool(no need to disable antivirus programs)
    3.turn off phone and connect to pc simultaneously holding volume down button
    4.select the fw and flash
    5.no need to format the phone... Flashing only formats the phone!!
    Good luck

Sent from my D2302 using Tapatalk