[Q] Bootloader unlock for SGH-I337Z AIO WIRELESS

Search This thread

4tele

May 8, 2012
Hello all. I am new to this site but I enjoy it a lot and I learned a lot as well from the threads. I got AIO wireless service that has the I337 model galaxy s4. I successfully rooted my phone with Kingo root. After rooting my phone I tried to install a customer recovery on it with no success no matter what I did ( I tried every imaginable scenario). In the process of rooting my phone my kernel got damaged and my Wi-Fi stopped working. I am trying to re flash the phone with custom multi carrier rom but I think that my boot loader is locked and that is the reason I can’t install the recovery. If anyone can guide me in the right direction where I can unlock the boot loader would be amazing. Thank you all in advance

seedeh

Jan 28, 2014
Austin, TX
1. This section isn't for AIO wireless but I don't know if there is a section for it.

2. There is currently no way to unlock the boot loader.

3. If you want to restore it back to stock read about it in my signature.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hello all. I am new to this site but I enjoy it a lot and I learned a lot as well from the threads. I got AIO wireless service that has the I337 model galaxy s4. I successfully rooted my phone with Kingo root. After rooting my phone I tried to install a customer recovery on it with no success no matter what I did ( I tried every imaginable scenario). In the process of rooting my phone my kernel got damaged and my Wi-Fi stopped working. I am trying to re flash the phone with custom multi carrier rom but I think that my boot loader is locked and that is the reason I can’t install the recovery. If anyone can guide me in the right direction where I can unlock the boot loader would be amazing. Thank you all in advance

1. This section isn't for AIO wireless but I don't know if there is a section for it.

This section is for all I337 variants. He has a different model than the AT&T I337, so that restore tar in your signature won't work and the bootloader may be unlocked for him depending on his carrier's choice.

EDIT: Here is the I337Z stock firmware. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2448794
It says they did not get a recovery working, you may be stuck to Safestrap 3.65

Last edited:
Reactions: 4tele

seedeh

Jan 28, 2014
Austin, TX
This section is for all I337 variants. He has a different model than the AT&T I337, so that restore tar in your signature won't work and the bootloader may be unlocked for him depending on his carrier's choice.

EDIT: Here is the I337Z stock firmware. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2448794

Ah. He said I337Z in the title but not the post so I was confused.

Reactions: 4tele

4tele

May 8, 2012
Thank you

I guess I need to do some more reading about safe strap...If you could point me in the right direction..it would be good...:good:

4tele

May 8, 2012
Got my Phone to work with safestrap

Thank you again! I got my phone to work with safe strap 3.65! I loaded the Intika Locky S4 Rom v1.0 everything seems to work :good:

devzero

Feb 19, 2008
Arizona
Thank you again! I got my phone to work with safe strap 3.65! I loaded the Intika Locky S4 Rom v1.0 everything seems to work :good:

4tele, I assume you used the AT&T Safestrap? I was not able to get AT&T Safestrap 3.65, 3.71, or 3.72 to work on my I337Z from Cricket (AIO) with KitKat 4.4.2, build number KOT49H.I337ZTUUBNE2. The app says it installed successfully, but it never seems to activate. Are you on KitKat? If so, what build number?

Anyone know if it's possible to flash the AT&T I337 MF3 firmware on the I337Z then try to unlock the bootloader using the process described below? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2387577

lnxpro91

Jun 24, 2014
miami
I used the AT&T safestap 3.65 but my phone was on MH1 firmware 4.2.2 and it worked, if you are on kitkat probably need to use the latest safestap I guess

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ah. He said I337Z in the title but not the post so I was confused.