New Google Wallet update

Search This thread

TECK

Axivo Developer
Jul 6, 2011
Montreal
www.axivo.com
Check it out, they just release it few hours ago.
So far, my credit card was erased and I cannot add it again. Nice going Google. :D
It does updates the amount available on Google's Debit card though.

October 3rd, 2012
New version released, 1.5-R81-v4.

Screenshot_2012-08-01-19-37-02.png

Last edited:

liquid150

Sep 5, 2012
My additions are there too, and have stayed through many flashes (I know, they are on the server).

TECK

Axivo Developer
Jul 6, 2011
Montreal
www.axivo.com
Well, I have a US credit card and a legal US address... it was working fine before.
When I add my credit card, I get popup telling me that Google Wallet stopped working.

I'll reset the app and try it again.
At least I'm glad it works for you guys and just wanted to give the heads up on the new release. :)

lookitzjohnny

Aug 4, 2010
NORTHERN, CA
Well, I have a US credit card and a legal US address... it was working fine before.
When I add my credit card, I get popup telling me that Google Wallet stopped working.

I'll reset the app and try it again.
At least I'm glad it works for you guys and just wanted to give the heads up on the new release. :)

yeah before i updated it gave me the same error. then i updated hoping it would fix it, still nothing.. i cleared the data on google wallet and then adding credit cards worked fine.

jonstrong

Jan 20, 2012
www.jonathanrstrong.com
Thanks all - I download to my VzW GNex. Reset my prior version of Wallet, installed this new one over the old one, and logged in again. It retrieved my card info (1 google wallet virtual card, 2 other "real" cards). Restored my Wallet balance. All seems good. Will try this out soon.

thanks!:good:

mk_ln

Jul 16, 2010
i wonder what the changes are...

edit: hoping that application stability means it'll be working in canada now :p

Last edited:

lunarMyst

Mar 28, 2011
when stuck on adding card for a long time - don't panic!

Thanks all - I download to my VzW GNex. Reset my prior version of Wallet, installed this new one over the old one, and logged in again. It retrieved my card info (1 google wallet virtual card, 2 other "real" cards). Restored my Wallet balance. All seems good. Will try this out soon.

I did the same method. Downloaded to stock, non-rooted Vzw GNex and reset through the wallet app. Updated from 1.1-R57v5 to the one here 1.5-R79-v5. However I did not any of my cards in the app since my last app was so old it didn't support real cards but it did work with the prepaid card before.

When I went to add my card it kept spinning for a long time while trying to add the card. Well in reality it was just less then four minutes. I just let it go and it finally came back as "Selected Card". The prepaid card balance is missing but i was still on the initial $10 so it does not surprise me either. All in all it was a easy upgrade.

Thanks for posting the upgrade for us verizon folks!

Link200

Jul 25, 2012
i wonder what the changes are...

edit: hoping that application stability means it'll be working in canada now :p

I kind if hope so. I have a U.S. Phone and CC. When I go to Canada it declines the transaction. Gives an insufficient funds error code. Weird.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New wallet attached..

Just in case dropbox blocks the link or user deletes it by accident :p
    Check it out, they just release it few hours ago.
    So far, my credit card was erased and I cannot add it again. Nice going Google. :D
    It does updates the amount available on Google's Debit card though.

October 3rd, 2012
    New version released, 1.5-R81-v4.

Screenshot_2012-08-01-19-37-02.png
    Google Wallet apk from today, latest version for us Verizon folks who can't pull it from the Play Store. Version 1.6-R96-v13. New UI, seemingly same functionality. Just install the apk, no rooting required.