Search This thread

ace10134

Aug 15, 2007
Update 2.5

I just released version 2.5!

• Awesome new live tile
  • Faster load speeds
  • Online backup/restore
  • More advanced grading system (sum grades instead of average, etc)
  • Visual themes
  • So much more!

And Power Planner is in the runnings for Microsoft's Big App on Campus!! If you all could vote for Power Planner, that would be greatly appreaciated!

gtg465x

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 16, 2008
Congrats on making BAOC semifinals man. Nice app! Looks like we might be seeing each other in Austin.

ace10134

Aug 15, 2007
Congrats on making BAOC semifinals man. Nice app! Looks like we might be seeing each other in Austin.

Hey! MetroFace LIFT developer? It's too bad your app is a free one... Competing with that Ninja Fruit game is impossible (games always have more downloads than apps, that's no fair!). We'll definitely have to meet up when we go to Austin!

ace10134

Aug 15, 2007
Version 2.6

I shot a quick video demoing all the new features in version 2.6.

And I'm already hard at work on the next version, which will bring the fastest and best due date selector ever!

AnArch10

Apr 7, 2012
Can you please submit your app to Croatian and other new marketplaces? I used to use Power Planner (trail), when marketplace come to Croatia, I cange live ID and marketplace location, but there is no Power Planner. I would buy it for sure.

ace10134

Aug 15, 2007
Can you please submit your app to Croatian and other new marketplaces? I used to use Power Planner (trail), when marketplace come to Croatia, I cange live ID and marketplace location, but there is no Power Planner. I would buy it for sure.
I just submitted an update and re-selected every marketplace region possible so it should show up in your Croatian marketplace in 5 days from now!

The update adds:

Fastest due date selector EVER.
New visual theme is more metro
You can switch the keyboard input scope instantly while typing in details
You can zoom out of your class schedule
And more, including bug fixes etc!

Reactions: AnArch10

ace10134

Aug 15, 2007

The new version, 2.7, was released a few days ago. Is it available in your Croation marketplace now?

I selected all of the marketplaces, it should work now!

Reactions: AnArch10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Name: Power Planner

This is a student homework planner for Windows Phone 7. I created it since there were no good homework apps on WP7 and I needed one, and I'm sure everyone else would love to use it too!

Power Planner has a unique feature where it automatically schedules reminders for you. At the end of your day (10 minutes after your last class), Power Planner sends you a reminder telling you what items you have due for tomorrow. Also, if you don't finish an assignment before it is due, Power Planner will remind you an hour before that class, telling you that you have incomplete items.

The app also has an excellent interface that makes adding assignments super fast. When adding homework assignments, you can simply press the "return" button on the keyboard to jump to the next box on the page. Also, Power Planner remembers your last selected class and due date, so you can quickly add multiple things to the same class faster than any other app.

And Power Planner now has an advanced grading system that allows you to use custom grade and GPA scales, weighted grades, classes with credits, etc!

And Power Planner has the best live tile! You can see when your next items are due without even opening the app!!

Tell me what you think of the demo video, and if you have any features you would like to see added to the app, list them here!

Source: This thread

Download: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=46a9c430-f253-4043-99c6-bc600335e9de

img.php

Price: Free or $1.99 (paid version has a few extra features, but free trial is fully functional and is ad-free)
    I just submitted an update and re-selected every marketplace region possible so it should show up in your Croatian marketplace in 5 days from now!

The update adds:

Fastest due date selector EVER.
    New visual theme is more metro
    You can switch the keyboard input scope instantly while typing in details
    You can zoom out of your class schedule
    And more, including bug fixes etc!

The new version, 2.7, was released a few days ago. Is it available in your Croation marketplace now?

I selected all of the marketplaces, it should work now!