Easter egg in Xbox live

Search This thread

XLordDeimosX

Jan 28, 2010
Okay, so i was bored and messed with my HD2 with Wp7. i discovered that on the xbox live avatar screen if you tap, hold and swipe left and right, BUT NOT LETTING GO, makes it look like there is an earthquake and get this....YOUR AVATAR RESPONDS! Mine just looked dizzy and fell to the floor haha. you can also shake it and oddly enough it does some lulzy dance moves.

Try it out and post results!
go now!
NOW.

hamzie

Mar 27, 2011
Sydney
the best one is when you constantly shake your screen to make him fall, he gets mad and forces the screen to swipe to the left

sure haven't

Feb 5, 2009
(comment retracted)

Apologies for my sarcasm. It indeed does work.

Love that he swipes the phone back to the main screen.

Last edited:

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
I dont know if you guys have seen it yet but he can even dance. Play some music, then go to xbo live while music plays in background. Then see the avatar make awesome moves! He dances along with your music. :D

Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express

amlex

Mar 26, 2009
Actually the best is if you get your avatar to fall down a couple of times in a row it will get mad and kick the screen and 'shatter' the screen.

incues

Nov 15, 2008
Shanghai
I just tried and it worked fine for me. My Avatar was playing with a cellphone and obviously it was a wp7. I could even tell that the content is showing the colorful tiles.

AnyMal

Apr 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Look at your achievements list. Your avatar will act happy when you view achievements you unlocked and will go crazy when you look at achievements that have not been unlocked yet.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay, so i was bored and messed with my HD2 with Wp7. i discovered that on the xbox live avatar screen if you tap, hold and swipe left and right, BUT NOT LETTING GO, makes it look like there is an earthquake and get this....YOUR AVATAR RESPONDS! Mine just looked dizzy and fell to the floor haha. you can also shake it and oddly enough it does some lulzy dance moves.

Try it out and post results!
    go now!
    NOW.