[Q] about backup of appz and app data

Search This thread

abhibnl

Oct 13, 2011
Hey guys!
I need expert advice about appz and app data backup. Well i want to try a custom rom but i don't want to install all my appz again and don't want to play all game levels again. So i really would like to know the simplest and effective way to backup data?
PS: I heard about Titanitm backup but i also heard that it can brick device. Please suggest me a simple way with steps. :):)

djenis

May 3, 2011
Hey guys!
I need expert advice about appz and app data backup. Well i want to try a custom rom but i don't want to install all my appz again and don't want to play all game levels again. So i really would like to know the simplest and effective way to backup data?
PS: I heard about Titanitm backup but i also heard that it can brick device. Please suggest me a simple way with steps. :):)

You can do a backup app + app data with Titanium backup, find them on Market just search Titanium :D

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

Reactions: abhibnl

abhibnl

Oct 13, 2011
You can do a backup app + app data with Titanium backup, find them on Market just search Titanium :D

But mate i read on some sites that wrong titanium restoration can brick my device. That's why i 'm kinda afraid of using it.

hackerxx

Jan 8, 2012
Singapore
Dude, i do not understand how someone can brick a phone using titanium backup. Maybe that guy did not gain proper superuser access, resulting in a bricked phone? Also, I think a lot of users here in xda use this app everyday, and I don't think most of them get bricked as titanium is very easy to use

virajjjj

Jul 31, 2011
Ahmedabad
Hey don't worry I am using titanium backup since a year and am not getting any problem. Yeah I admit it that some times restored apps misbehave but that is all when you play with extreme level of setting believe me and also don't forget to press thanks button

FEEL "ACE"TEEMED

the-cybersapien

Jan 22, 2012
XDA- 24/7
www.cybersapien.xyz
But mate i read on some sites that wrong titanium restoration can brick my device. That's why i 'm kinda afraid of using it.

Using Titanium Backup ever since I got my first Android.............

NEver had any kind of problems. and Titanium jst restores apps it won't do anything with system as long as you haven't asked it to. So no worries abt it.....

abhibnl

Oct 13, 2011
Thanks to all of you. Now i guess i'll be using titanium backup from now on. :)

Rushyang

Mar 21, 2010
Vadodara / Pune
Titanium backup would never brick your device. I have never heard anything like that. Its upto someone who should be smart and careful enough at the time of restoring. For example, if you try to restore the system apps and data based on CM7.1 ROM to something completely different ROM, its obvious you will get trouble. But, bricking the device completely? nah....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys!

Dude, i do not understand how someone can brick a phone using titanium backup. Maybe that guy did not gain proper superuser access, resulting in a bricked phone? Also, I think a lot of users here in xda use this app everyday, and I don't think most of them get bricked as titanium is very easy to use
    Hey don't worry I am using titanium backup since a year and am not getting any problem. Yeah I admit it that some times restored apps misbehave but that is all when you play with extreme level of setting believe me and also don't forget to press thanks button

FEEL "ACE"TEEMED

Using Titanium Backup ever since I got my first Android.............

NEver had any kind of problems. and Titanium jst restores apps it won't do anything with system as long as you haven't asked it to. So no worries abt it.....