[ROM][PORT] MIUI v4 for I777 [2.7.6] [4.0.3] - NFC Support

Search This thread

Fahimxda

Feb 15, 2011
Couple notes:

I can not reproduce the reboot thing on MMS or Music.

To people that have:
1. Did you do a clear of cache and dalvik and also format /system before install the new ROM?
2. Where are you playing music from, I tried from lock screen and from the app?
3. I dont have any album info, the image is just a blank CD looking image, is that what you see or was the issue when you DO HAVE album images?
4. MMS issue, did you clear data for MMS app?

Im thinking of just making flashable zips for MMS seperate and Music seperate if the issues still exist.

HI did a fresh install cleared dalvik and also formatted the system and installed fresh then also when play music the system restarts. I tried to install the music.apk but cannot do so as it says it cannot be installed. Could you give me a solution. Thanks in advance.

stevehkim

Oct 29, 2011
Ktoonz, you know me. I always format /system 3 times and clear cache/dalvik 3 times. Only issue i had was music. I would play from the app and the screen would go black no album cover or anything and just reboot. I tried clearing data for that app and no go. Replacing the music.apk did the trick. As far as mms mine is gtg. I have the sensation rom hellraised on my work comp. Ill upload it monday. If you want ktoonz tool makes it so easy to do it maybe easier to try it yourself. You can have the rom hellraisef within 2 mins.

My SGS2 is Faster than yours.

willbs94

Dec 2, 2010
Lebanon, MO
Ktoonz, you know me. I always format /system 3 times and clear cache/dalvik 3 times. Only issue i had was music. I would play from the app and the screen would go black no album cover or anything and just reboot. I tried clearing data for that app and no go. Replacing the music.apk did the trick. As far as mms mine is gtg. I have the sensation rom hellraised on my work comp. Ill upload it monday. If you want ktoonz tool makes it so easy to do it maybe easier to try it yourself. You can have the rom hellraisef within 2 mins.

OK I think I'm gonna try to do some work on my own when I get the chance. Never have much time to learn how to. Wish me luck hah:rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
OP Updated, I made 2 packages, 1 to change the MMS and the other to change Music app to last weeks. I did not update the main package since it is not everyone that is having the issue.

MMS Fix (use this if your phone is rebooting while using the MMS app (Flash the file then do a "Fix Permissions")
http://www.mediafire.com/?9gvq3269udqdtki

Music Fix (use this if your phone is rebooting while using the Music app (Flash the file then do a "Fix Permissions")
http://www.mediafire.com/?k028cx54b1bcsbu

Reactions: jsquaredgto

ktoonsez

Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
Somebody check something for me and report back. I just noticed that the GPS toggle isnt working on my phone, anyone else having same issue? Go into settings then Location Services and toggle off GPS Satellites, then go out and back in and see if it re-checked itself.

moore808

Mar 12, 2011
Georgia
Somebody check something for me and report back. I just noticed that the GPS toggle isnt working on my phone, anyone else having same issue? Go into settings then Location Services and toggle off GPS Satellites, then go out and back in and see if it re-checked itself.

That doesn't happen for me. The only issue I had was the music with audio out to the truck. Kept restarting phone. Changing music player fixed it though.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

ktoonsez

Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
That doesn't happen for me. The only issue I had was the music with audio out to the truck. Kept restarting phone. Changing music player fixed it though.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

thanks for reporting back.

EDIT:
It seems to be Siyah, I reflashed the ROM, everything was OK, re-flahsed Siyah and now doesnt work. So there is the issue.

Last edited:

mickymauz

Oct 21, 2010

Mine did it. unchecked it, went out, came back and it was checked again

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

stevehkim

Oct 29, 2011
Ive got a question regarding tapatalk app. When in the app and your in a thread when you hit back does it take you all the way out? Does my question make sense?

ktoonsez

Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
Ive got a question regarding tapatalk app. When in the app and your in a thread when you hit back does it take you all the way out? Does my question make sense?

When I hit back after being in a thread it goes to the thread list, hit again it goes to the Section list, hit again it goes out of app.

jnguyen12

Jan 9, 2012
Anyone able to download Avatars? I thought I saw it but can't seem to find it anymore.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

yoshi2k3

Apr 1, 2012
Galaxy s2 hard brick

I need help! my phone is hard brick, never happened before and, not my first time I do.

in cwm, phone was formating system and stayed there a long time, then was shut down. Everything is black and nothing is recognised

Top Liked Posts