★[COT Recovery 2.1.3][TOUCH][CWM 6.0.4.4][Latest Build by carliv][Port][14th NOV'13]★

Search This thread

captain_nemo

Nov 11, 2012
City of Joy!!!!
★[COT Recovery 2.1.3][TOUCH][CWM 6.0.4.4][Latest Build by carliv][Port][14th NOV'13]★

★[RECOVERY] Cannibal Open Touch Recovery 2.1.3[Port][14th Nov 2013][CWM 6.0.4.4][Latest Build by carliv]★

Many new ROMs are coming these days and many of us are testing those. So to avoid unnecessary pressure on power and volume buttons just flash and enjoy touch based CWM 6.0.4.4 recovery!!!!!

Already @SuperDroid-BOND ported this recovery to Micromax A110. But I noticed changed build available at Master @carliv's OP. So here you go with latest build...

58jw.jpg

What Master @carliv is saying...

UPDATE - I updated the source code CWM base to 6.0.4.4, and rebuilt all resolutions again.
My dear friends, I decided to help as much as I can in porting this recovery to your devices, powered by MTK processors. I saw many people manifests interest in this recovery, but they don't have knoledges or capability or the technique to compile one from source. And even if they have, it's not easy to do it - it took me one month to understand how to build this recovery from source. I worked all night to compile 12 recoveries and to make a clear porting guide with explanations and picture to be easy for anyone to understand.
You must have Root access.

Installation Instructions
1. Download and place the image file into internal storage.
2. Install MTK MobileUncle Tool from Play Store and open and got Recovery Updates option
3. Select the image file to install and let it be installed automatically.
4. It will reboot into recovery.

Recovery image file Download Link

http://d-h.st/UGq

Features:

1) Touch Based.
2) Option for theme recovery.
3) Single click pre-flash wiping option. Like Formating and wiping data,system and others.
4) All Backups and Restore Working.
5) All other functions like CWM Recovery.

Credits: @Koush, @carliv, @cot_Team & @michfood

Last edited:

captain_nemo

Nov 11, 2012
City of Joy!!!!

please read

CTR recovery:
What master carliv is saying...
CTR Info:
all updated to 6.0.4.4 version, and all resolutions compiled again.
Basically is cwm 6.0.4.4 with touch buttons menu. It has all functionality of cwm recovery, and i added extra, aroma file manager support.
The major changes, besides cwm 6.0.4.4 changes (check in clockworkmod github), are: I changed the code for mtk compatibility restore backup (no more restore old recovery with an old backup), repair the key test in advanced menu (touch the screen on different places few times and you will see, added back sd-ext support in recovery.fstab, changed init.rc in conformity with new clockworkmod source.
The touch module is inspired mostly by scanno touch recovery for advent vega, but also napstar touch recovery, and cleaned up and modernized with some stuff from cannibal open touch recovery. I did a lot of work to do that and this is not an easy task. this is not a modified cot recovery. You won't find here settings or theme or some other cool stuff they created for cot recovery. For that go to cot recovery thread. I made this recovery to keep it simple and slim, because mtk phones have a limited size recovery partition. As i said, is a cwm modded recovery with touch screen menu buttons. Also i kept the go back entry in menu, just in case if for some devices is not working the touch menu (brocken or something) - in that case it will be just a good cwm recovery. You will be using same clockworkmod folder from sdcard, same backups, same settings, as a non-touch cwm recovery.
Features:
to be able to use aroma file manager, for which you can find an entry under carliv menu in recovery, you need to go to amarullz thread and download the version 1.80 of aromafm.zip, because as bond has discovered this version will be full touch. Rename it to aromafm.zip, make a folder named ".aromafm" (notice the dot before aroma) in clockworkmod folder on sdcard, and copy aromafm.zip in .aromafm folder. Now you can browse your phone without rebooting to android or connecting the phone to computer.
This is a help in porting my recovery to your devices, powered by mtk processors. I compiled one recovery for every resolution i could think or find.
For more details please search xda forum.

Thanks!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

★[RECOVERY] Cannibal Open Touch Recovery 2.1.3[Port][14th Nov 2013][CWM 6.0.4.4][Latest Build by carliv]★

Many new ROMs are coming these days and many of us are testing those. So to avoid unnecessary pressure on power and volume buttons just flash and enjoy touch based CWM 6.0.4.4 recovery!!!!!

Already @SuperDroid-BOND ported this recovery to Micromax A110. But I noticed changed build available at Master @carliv's OP. So here you go with latest build...

58jw.jpg

What Master @carliv is saying...

UPDATE - I updated the source code CWM base to 6.0.4.4, and rebuilt all resolutions again.
    My dear friends, I decided to help as much as I can in porting this recovery to your devices, powered by MTK processors. I saw many people manifests interest in this recovery, but they don't have knoledges or capability or the technique to compile one from source. And even if they have, it's not easy to do it - it took me one month to understand how to build this recovery from source. I worked all night to compile 12 recoveries and to make a clear porting guide with explanations and picture to be easy for anyone to understand.
    You must have Root access.

Installation Instructions
    1. Download and place the image file into internal storage.
    2. Install MTK MobileUncle Tool from Play Store and open and got Recovery Updates option
    3. Select the image file to install and let it be installed automatically.
    4. It will reboot into recovery.

Recovery image file Download Link

http://d-h.st/UGq

Features:

1) Touch Based.
    2) Option for theme recovery.
    3) Single click pre-flash wiping option. Like Formating and wiping data,system and others.
    4) All Backups and Restore Working.
    5) All other functions like CWM Recovery.

Credits: @Koush, @carliv, @cot_Team & @michfood

is this recovery full touch..? :what:

Sent from my A250 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Only touch buttons