How remove sms from call log

Search This thread

koko115

Jul 1, 2012
Hi. How remove sms from call logs ? This option in wannam settings dont work ;-(

eyecon82

May 30, 2010
Mine doesn't show sms in my call logs...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

garymontague

Mar 1, 2011
Under the headers is a box that says 'all logs'if you tap on this you then have several options and one will give you logs for calls only

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

karmuh

Jan 15, 2014
Orange County, NY
OP is talking about when you tap on a contact listed under your call logs, it'll show your SMS history mixed with your call history to that person. This happens even when "all calls" is selected under the main call log tab. Anyways, that setting is for the main call log only. If you tap a contact, you'll get everything...which is very annoying. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any setting for that.

Last edited:

eyecon82

May 30, 2010
OP is talking about when you tap on a contact listed under your call logs, it'll show your SMS history mixed with your call history to that person. This happens even when "all calls" is selected under the main call log tab. Anyways, that setting is for the main call log only. If you tap a contact, you'll get everything...which is very annoying. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any setting for that.

I have all calls enabled and it doesn't show sms in call logs

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk