please delete this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

iitreatedii

Jun 18, 2010
Suffolk County, Long Island, NY

"The PS3 users are forced to download the PS3 3.42 Update as it has been mentioned as a mandatory one. If the users fail to update their PS3, they would not be able to login to their PSN account and even purchase from the PlayStation store."

that's the key(for right now, unless you use the bypass method which im sure you can google or youtube), it's like sense and non-sense CM 6, if you want 4g, you cant use cm6. Pick what you want. Off topic but im an Ava man till the end lol.

The 3.42 as of now removes jailbreak,groove and all usb methods of this hack.

sj808

Aug 6, 2007

Step 8. You can now restore the nandroid you were previously on and call it a session. Redo the process whenever you turn on the ps3.

when you say redo the process, we have to flash this back on our phone and do these steps everytime we use the ps3 or JUST when we wanna backup/play the homebrew games?

Last edited:

iitreatedii

Jun 18, 2010
Suffolk County, Long Island, NY
when you say, redo the process we have to flash this back on our phone and do these steps everytime we use the ps3 or JUST when we wanna backup/play the homebrew games?

What i mean by redo is this, if you boot up ps3 and get into DEV mode after all the steps, unplug your phone and nand restore, when you shut down your ps3, and then want to turn it on again, you have to flash that enable .zip once again. This is why most likely i will not be using the Evo method but for people who don't have Dev boards since they are out of stock, this is an excellent alternative. Keep the porting coming.

sj808

Aug 6, 2007
What i mean by redo is this, if you boot up ps3 and get into DEV mode after all the steps, unplug your phone and nand restore, when you shut down your ps3, and then want to turn it on again, you have to flash that enable .zip once again. This is why most likely i will not be using the Evo method but for people who don't have Dev boards since they are out of stock, this is an excellent alternative. Keep the porting coming.

ooooh, so we have to do this process twice... and thats it? So we're not required to have the chip/evo plugged in all the time to homebrew games for the ps3 then?

I'm debating if I should do this. I currently don't play games online right now so not having online doesn't bother. I might just go buy another ps3 for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.