[THEME][2.2](Update 7-30) Funkenblack

Search This thread

mistawolfe

Nov 21, 2010
This is awesome.

What changes did you make? Screenshots? Also, would you be interested in sharing? ;)

funkencool

Dec 3, 2010
North dakota
Just noticed I still had a script from another update in there it'll work, you'll just have to ignore what it says. I already changed it, i just see there was already a few downloads so i thought I'd let you know.

mistawolfe

Nov 21, 2010
device.png
device1..png

Heres a link for my more themed one
and heres a link for just plain black statusbar and nothing else

Just flash in bootstrap recovery, I'll elaborate more if there's questions.

Dude, you totally just made my day.

Just to be able to flash something and see stuff change was amazing. Loved the first theme (didn't understand one icon) and I just flashed the black status bar. Can't wait until we some honeycomb themes on this.

Amazing. Thank you.

zakth

Dec 4, 2010
The charging icon seems to stay in the status bar even when the phone is not plugged into a power source.
Never mind that seems to be the tower icon :p

Last edited:

mistawolfe

Nov 21, 2010
The charging icon seems to stay in the status bar even when the phone is not plugged into a power source.
Never mind that seems to be the tower icon :p

Nah, you're right. I've had mine unplugged for hours and it still shows the charging icon. Rebooted as well and it's still there.

Oh well, I still love it. Funken, you have anymore themes for distribution? I'm a crack flasher and have been going through withdrawals ;)

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
Looks great. Although when you pull down notifcations it's still blue, and that kinda clashes with the green/black. That's just a though of mine, otherwise great job. Thank you!

3UR0TR45H

Jun 29, 2011
Bellingham
I'm just going to start a new thread so I don't jack this one

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

Last edited:

funkencool

Dec 3, 2010
North dakota
Yea I agree this was just a quick proof of concept to get things rolling, I've already changed most everything i just need to get it all together and clean it up a little

zakth

Dec 4, 2010
Perhaps I am holding my mouth wrong but when flashing these it does not change my lockscreen or bottom buttons. Only thing that changes is the top status bar icons.

Edit: Re-flashed and it changed the lockscreen but still the bottom buttons are default.

Last edited:

funkencool

Dec 3, 2010
North dakota
The screens may be a little misleading that's actually something I did with launcherpro separate from this theme.

Sandso9

Jun 5, 2010
IL
Is there a .zip we can use to flash back to stock?

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Check out my combined thread here
    I was just about to ask you about porting to GB and then it hit me too, what if bootstrap doesn't work. Still don't have the guts to try it and I haven't heard of anyone trying it yet. Hope it does, I love your theme. If you do port it, you can mod the GB over-scroll glow to green correct?

Yea I'm running GB now and working on the port (it came with recovery pre-installed too), and yes I'll be working on themeing the GB features like over-scroll glow.

EDIT: P3droids GB update
    Alright I've been really busy lately but I plan on putting my nose to the grindstone tonight, so you can have your funken theme ;)