Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard

Search This thread

drewmey

Oct 15, 2012
Has anyone tried using both a bluetooth mouse and keboard? I want to use both to take notes in class, read powerpoints, etc. Mostly easy basic stuff like that.

I am thinking of getting the Minisuit keyboard since it seems to balance well inside the slot. I don't want a full case, so this seems like the best option for me right now. unless some can tell me of an option that comes with a stand like this, that is cheaper....
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Tablet-Keyboard-Windows-Android3-0/dp/B009JPBPWO/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

The mouse part is confusing me. There seem to be a lot of brands I'm not familiar with. And many mice with poor reviews. Does anyone have experience with one that has worked well at a fair price?

Thanks!

EDIT: Or will any basic bluetooth mouse work? I figured it had to be designed to work with android.

Last edited:
Reactions: mightyiam

MrsKravitz

Nov 18, 2012
Has anyone tried using both a bluetooth mouse and keboard? I want to use both to take notes in class, read powerpoints, etc. Mostly easy basic stuff like that.

I am thinking of getting the Minisuit keyboard since it seems to balance well inside the slot. I don't want a full case, so this seems like the best option for me right now. unless some can tell me of an option that comes with a stand like this, that is cheaper....
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Tablet-Keyboard-Windows-Android3-0/dp/B009JPBPWO/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

The mouse part is confusing me. There seem to be a lot of brands I'm not familiar with. And many mice with poor reviews. Does anyone have experience with one that has worked well at a fair price?

Thanks!

EDIT: Or will any basic bluetooth mouse work? I figured it had to be designed to work with android.

I've used the Logitech K810 keyboard successfully, and I've used Microsoft's Wedge mouse successfully, but I couldn't get both of them to work at the same time. I did not troubleshoot, and it's possible there's a way to fix the glitch, I'm just reporting my experience.

I love the Logitech keyboard. Originally I bought it for occasional use and traveling, but it's so good that I use it as my everyday keyboard at my desk. Just as advertised, it pairs smoothly with up to three devices. When I use it at my desk, I use a regular (not Bluetooth) wireless mouse.

sparksd

Sep 26, 2010
Seattle, WA
My Anker Ultra-Slim keyboard and Microsoft Notebook Mouse 5000 work together just fine on my 2013 N7. Sometimes I first have to unpair and re-pair them to get them to connect but after that they work.

Reactions: mightyiam

lanwarrior

Mar 5, 2006
I use Logitech K810 keyboard and T610 mouse. Both are Bluetooth and you can switch when using it with your PC or MacBook.

Works great... But the problem is that the mouse sometimes just last out of the blue. Had to reboot. There is a thread in Google forums that discussed this and this is a known flaw that Google has not fixed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks!

My Anker Ultra-Slim keyboard and Microsoft Notebook Mouse 5000 work together just fine on my 2013 N7. Sometimes I first have to unpair and re-pair them to get them to connect but after that they work.