[Q] HELP. All I have is the Android spinning

Search This thread

paullec

Feb 28, 2014
My devise is unlocked, rooted and I have flashed clockwork recovery. I backed up my system using clockwork and was still using my ASUS system. I wanted to reset the tablet to factory and when I did it just went to the Android. After 20 minitues I realized there was a problem since it kept spinning. I tried to reboot to recovery by holding down the power and down vol keys but it will not go to recovery. Any Ideas? any Help.

paullec

Feb 28, 2014
No one will believe this

My devise is unlocked, rooted and I have flashed clockwork recovery. I backed up my system using clockwork and was still using my ASUS system. I wanted to reset the tablet to factory and when I did it just went to the Android. After 20 minitues I realized there was a problem since it kept spinning. I tried to reboot to recovery by holding down the power and down vol keys but it will not go to recovery. Any Ideas? any Help.

So I was really upset about the tablet and just left it in the loop. Even after I attempted to re-boot it several times I was trying to let the battery run out. Well after about an hour it booted into the factory reset tablet. I'm going to leave it alone!! No more roms or recovery's for me. All I saw was $400 down the drain. Thank God its running again.