Stable Sense 6 for HOX+

Search This thread

eskimosound

Oct 10, 2013
Manchester
OnePlus 10 Pro
Is there a stable Android 4x Kit Kat Sense 6 ROM [INTERNATIONAL] for HOX+?

Oh and is there a stable Android 4x Jelly Bean Sense 4 ROM [INTERNATIONAL] for HOX+?

I'm running the superb ANDROID REVOLUTION HD 8 at the moment and it really is something to be believed, quite brilliant in everyway.

Ghand0ur

Sep 22, 2013
Alexandria
Is there a stable Android 4x Kit Kat Sense 6 ROM [INTERNATIONAL] for HOX+?

Oh and is there a stable Android 4x Jelly Bean Sense 4 ROM [INTERNATIONAL] for HOX+?

I'm running the superb ANDROID REVOLUTION HD 8 at the moment and it really is something to be believed, quite brilliant in everyway.

Concerning the Sense 6 Rom, it will not be available as we have an S-On device which won't permit us to do so. However thanks to the great work of the developers they were able to port blinkfeed launcher itself to all the devices. I made a thread on how to do so which you can find in the general section : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2710758

All you need to do is flash a 4.4 kitkat rom (like carbon rom or others) and simply follow the guide.

Reactions: eskimosound

eskimosound

Oct 10, 2013
Manchester
OnePlus 10 Pro
Concerning the Sense 6 Rom, it will not be available as we have an S-On device which won't permit us to do so. However thanks to the great work of the developers they were able to port blinkfeed launcher itself to all the devices. I made a thread on how to do so which you can find in the general section : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2710758

All you need to do is flash a 4.4 kitkat rom (like carbon rom or others) and simply follow the guide.

Great, thank you.
Anyone know about a sense 4 ROM?

Dec 7, 2014
sense 6 for htc one X+ international

sir im using htc one X+ international... i have one doubt regarding sense 6. for sense 6 i can install 4.4 rom bt will it provide complete sense 6 look or just blinkfeed???
can u please tell me what does it mean by 'PORTING' sense 6??
what steps il have to erform for sense 6 after installing 4.4 rom???
will i get sense 6 launcher through holo sense 6 launcher??

please please help................................................................................................................................................

thanks for your valuable time! :eek:

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
sir im using htc one X+ international... i have one doubt regarding sense 6. for sense 6 i can install 4.4 rom bt will it provide complete sense 6 look or just blinkfeed???
can u please tell me what does it mean by PORTING sense 6??
what steps il have to erform for sense 6 after installing 4.4 rom???
will i get sense 6 launcher through holo sense 6 launcher??

please please help................................................................................................................................................

thanks for your valuable time! :eek:

Because asking loads of times will make someone do it................/s

Top Liked Posts