[ROM] [JB][V20A]LG 4X HD deodexed and zipaligned by S3V3N

Search This thread

S3V3N

Apr 14, 2009
Żagań
Hi, I would like to offer you the original JB (V20A) with made- deodexed and zipaligned

screenshot2013031219143.png
screenshot2013031219144.png

For those who do not know what is meant by these two terms, please do not ask unnecessary questions in the topic;)
All the answers we have in the Forum.

I will say briefly that there is a gate gives us the full modification to recently made ​​available to the network v20a

Reupload ROM with improved, operating keyboard (pure stock)

Download : Dev-Host - LG_4X_HD_v20a_deodex_zipaling_by_S3V3N.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Amendment (TaskManager) via CMW : Dev-Host - LG_4X_HD_v20a_deodex_zipaling_by_S3V3N_patch.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Last edited:

Afro

Nov 5, 2012
Paderborn
What are the prerequests.
Installation steps please.

I don't know what you mean with prerequests, but if you mean something like (pre)requirements I would say it's like

• A installed 20A firmware
  • Root
  • Unlocked Bootloader
  • Installed CWM.

How to install should be like any other rom atm:

Place it on your internal sd card
Boot into CWM recovery
Choose something like "install zip from internal storage"
Choose the downloaded zip
Install it and on next reboot you will have a deodexed and zipaligned V20A :D

I take no warranty to these steps, but I think it should work. I would be glad if somebody could confirm these steps...

palalos81

Jan 19, 2013
i tried to install it via cwm and after phone stays in lg logo.now im reflashing v20 euroopen,fix it please

uniz

Mar 27, 2009
I flashed it with cmw not the touch version. Working great.

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda premium

palalos81

Jan 19, 2013
what do u mean saying "not the touch version"?dd u made before a wipe data ? cause i made it and after the flash the phone stucks on lg logo

@non4

Jun 11, 2012
Gothicus
The reason this won't boot is it doesn't have boot included, you need to have the same v20a its based on installed, this works much like the deodex for ICS where it only modifies the /system partition. Just look inside the zip, no boot.img!

Sent from my rooted P880

Top Liked Posts