Chat room android app for those who connected to the same Wifi network

Search This thread

rakeshvskanna

Feb 13, 2012
Hyderabad
How about a chat room android app for all the users that are connected to a Wifi network :confused::confused:
Once the user connects to that Wifi, he gets a popup to install that chat room app and he could view the chats of all the people and can reply back in the chat window. People can start many discussions and everyone connected can view, post and comment.:highfive::highfive:

If this kind of an app is already available, please let me know the app link.:silly::silly:

Thanks,
Rakesh

cortexA9

Aug 31, 2012
How about a chat room android app for all the users that are connected to a Wifi network :confused::confused:
Once the user connects to that Wifi, he gets a popup to install that chat room app and he could view the chats of all the people and can reply back in the chat window. People can start many discussions and everyone connected can view, post and comment.:highfive::highfive:

If this kind of an app is already available, please let me know the app link.:silly::silly:

Thanks,
Rakesh

Please let me know the app link thanks.

ankit1432

Jan 26, 2018
No idea if any app will let you do that. I now some apps [URL="https://www.theappflow.com/apps-like-whisper/" ]like whisper[/URL] that allows us to create a chat room.