{GB}[2011XpDevices] Unique Transparent SystemUI

Search This thread

alextheboss96

Oct 10, 2012
Athens
Thats a systemUI that a friend of mine shared with me and i would like to share it with you guys because i know that there are not many such beautiful and multitasking compatible systemUI's for GB!
NOTE: That System UI works on Neo/ Neo V, Arc/ Arc S, Play

DOWNLOADS

On the bottom of this thread, on the attached files!!!

WORKING
- Swipe to delete notification
- enable/disable quick panel options
- adjustable brightness bar and auto brightness selection
- glowing frame when swipping the quick panel drawer
- transparent status bar (about 50%) when the notification drawer is closed

NOT WORKING
-Cant customize, add or delete the quick panel buttons (please if anyone could help me on that)

SCREENSHOTS(the adjustable brightness bar works perfectly although its not visible on the screenshots,so dont worry)

1p8dmo.jpg
mw74bb.jpg
1rc4ti.jpg

PLEASE REPORT IF YOU FIND ANY BUG!

IMPORTAND

1.Guys as i told you before that is a project of my friend so please report the bugs to me but be patient to wait for the fix!(if there is a bug) I will try to mod it and dont mess anything up!
2.Flash it at your own risk and always back up the systemUI.apk of your GB Rom!

Last edited:

Spellbound_91

Feb 8, 2013
Plovdiv
I think the brightness bar loook nice,but what about that "-Cant customize, add or delete the quick panel buttons" is it work now?

yugimotto

Feb 4, 2014
Thats a systemUI that a friend of mine shared with me and i would like to share it with you guys because i know that there are not many such beautiful and multitasking compatible systemUI's for GB!

DOWNLOADS

WORKING

NOT WORKING
-Cant customize, add or delete the quick panel buttons (please if anyone could help me on that)

SCREENSHOTS(the adjustable brightness bar works perfectly although its not visible on the screenshots,so dont worry)

1p8dmo.jpg
mw74bb.jpg
1rc4ti.jpg

IMPORTAND

1.Guys as i told you before that is a project of my friend so please report the bugs to me but be patient to wait for the fix!(if there is a bug) I will try to mod it and dont mess anything up!

Good day
I really would like to help but i don't know how to edit .xml files. . I read this discussion here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2617930 regarding the bugs of your status bar. I really2x like your friend's transparent style status bar. I hope you will fix it sooner or later. . God Bless.

yugimotto

Feb 4, 2014
here's my moded systemui from your friend's cool transparent status bar. . Thank You. . :)

Attachments

• screenshot_2014-02-14_2205.png
    screenshot_2014-02-14_2205.png
    224.4 KB · Views: 167

Saqib Nazm

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 3, 2012
Virginia, USA
Good day
I really would like to help but i don't know how to edit .xml files. . I read this discussion here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2617930 regarding the bugs of your status bar. I really2x like your friend's transparent style status bar. I hope you will fix it sooner or later. . God Bless.

Don't quote whole OP post please from next time.
@alextheboss96 I think the right place for this thread is in Themes and Apps Section. Kindly ask the mods to move your thread there :good:

janolucero

Oct 11, 2009
Santiago
Sony Xperia 5 II
sorry but im using your mod on my Xperia Play with stock rom and works perfect, but how i can add or remove the shorcuts?
i dont need the airplane mode on my system bar but i can get it out of here.-
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DOWNLOADS

WORKING

NOT WORKING

1p8dmo.jpg
    mw74bb.jpg
    1rc4ti.jpg

IMPORTAND

I think it belongs to the themes and apps section

Sent from my MT11i using xda app-developers app
    yeah :( i know.. i did it by mistake... now should i move this thread to themes and apps?
    I think it belongs to the themes and apps section

Sent from my MT11i using xda app-developers app
    I think the brightness bar loook nice,but what about that "-Cant customize, add or delete the quick panel buttons" is it work now?

i cant fix that bug :/ please if you know somebody who can pm me!!! i want this buug to be fixed so bad! :D
    there is no reboot widget and 3Ъќ>:/ widget in this systemui :(

sorry :/