[THEME][Release 2.0 Monday]Black Exodus by Nitroz[02/01/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
N

NitrozKC

2 DAY WARNING!
This thread will be closed on the 9th January. My old account (Nitroz) is being merged with my new one (NitrozKC) So if you see this thread dissapear, this is why :)

Before I get on with the big reveal I just want to say thanks to everyone who supported my work in the past.

If you want updates on the latest releases of Black Android, follow me on G+
http://gplus.to/NitrozK or Twitter - http://twitter.com/NitrozK.

Additionally, you can follow Black Android as a whole (Latest news on supported devices) over at the blog - http://blackandroidtheme.blogspot.com/

Information
I'm assuming most of you know who I am. I'm Nitroz, I ported the famous theme called Black Android by Pele over to the Galaxy SII and got a great reception with over 90,000 downloads. But, I'm not here to do that today, I am here to introduce my new theme! that I made myself from pretty much the ground up and bringing it to ICS. I must thank Pele for all the help and inspiration he has given me to go forth and create my own theme, I wouldn't be a themer if it wasn't for him. Oh, and for all the people rating the thread 1 because of what I did in the past, its a little pathetic, I apologised publicly and refunded every donation. People make mistakes, life moves on. Deal with it.

Screenshots (Warning, large screenshots)
VUjlm.png
mXErH.png

kKJTE.png
yUwyj.png

6DaQe.png
X6lUh.png

vrKpN.png
nyQpM.png

LAePi.png
PNHAP.png

3D3LA.png

What You Need
-A Rooted Galaxy Nexus
-Clockwork Recovery Mod
-Have a little knowledge of what your doing

Installation Instructions
-Download the theme from the downloads section below
-Put the theme on your internal SD Card
-Go into CWM (Figure it out yourself)
-Install zip from SD Card
-Choose zip from SD Card
-Select the theme
-Reboot
-Done
-Your Awesome ;)

ROM Compatibility
So far, in regards to compatibility, I have versions up for Stock Android 4.0.3. & also a version for Android Revolution HD (GSM & LTE) I plan on adding support for the majority of the ROMS as soon as they settle down since there are too many for me to handle at the minute but I will be sticking to stock ROM's and one main ROM to base it on, which is ARHD. If you have any of these 2 ROM's please scroll down to the downloads section. Thanks :)

Downloads Section

Black Exodus Full Release 1.2.1 (AXI0M 2.2) - http://www.multiupload.com/KPH5GXX6BY

Black Exodus Full Release 1.2.1 (Android Revolution 2.1.2 GSM Only) - http://www.multiupload.com/3ZBJC3CILF

Black Exodus Full Release 1.2.1 (Android Revolution 2.1.2 LTE ONLY) - http://www.multiupload.com/2PCY4YQ1I1

Black Exodus Full Release 1.2 (Android 4.0.3 Only) - http://www.multiupload.com/IHQMVQE1YH

Credits
-Pele (Inspiration and help)
-Hoolm (Help with cracking this god damn ICS Framework!)
-Perka (Help)
-Paul (META-INF Help and ROM awesomeness :))
-Mike (Android Revolution HD)
-Donators (Just plain awesome people)

If you want to thank me in anyway for my work, just click the "Thanks" button, it helps me more than ever and it doesn't cost YOU anything :) Also, if you don't mind rating the thread 5 stars. It keeps my OCD at bay :D

Last edited:
N

NitrozKC

Changelog in Full Release 1.2
-Reworked Status Bar Icons
-Themed the Browser Properly
-Fixed the Multi-Tasking Background
-Reworked the Contacts Background
-Themed Launcher2.apk Included

Changelog for Release 3.0
-Themed Launcher2.apk
-Themed Power Widget
-Reverted back to stock icons
-Themed GenieWidgets.apk

Changelog for Release 2.0
-Themed Black Dialer
-Themed Icons
-Themed Settings.apk
-Browser is now themed

Changelog for Release 1.0
-Framework almost themed
-SystemUI fully themed
-Font colour scheme is now white
-Touch buttons highlight white

Last edited:

boshot

Nov 16, 2010
Nice..

Is it possible to add a battery percentage in your theme?

Runder

Dec 8, 2011
i think i saw your name somewhere in SGS2 forums - oh yeh i got it --->stealing ROMS and being a Thief - taking donations and then trying to act like best person. and making a lots of HARD job with empty words by taking over from somebody else.

If thats not you forgive me big time - and i wish you all the best in the future.

Rob

N

NitrozKC

i think i saw your name somewhere in SGS2 forums - oh yeh i got it --->stealing ROMS and being a Thief - taking donations and then trying to act like best person. and making a lots of HARD job with empty words by taking over from somebody else.

If thats not you forgive me big time - and i wish you all the best in the future.

Rob

Yes, that was me. But theres a few things that your wrong about.

Yes, I did steal, yes I owned up to it. I did my time for it and I apologised to everyone I hurt.

I refunded all the donations given to me because I wasn't in it for the money. I learnt Android the hard way in the 3 month ban and I'm bettering myself for it.

But rating this thread 1 star because of the past is pathetic. Maybe you should ask Vertumus the question again and he will prove I aplogised, then again, I can give you the PM if you want? Also DesignGears aswell.

So please, I'm not asking for forgiveness but to NOT rate my new work for what I did in the past.

EDIT: Ignore the other trolls as well. This thread isn't worth 2 stars its just the fact I did something wrong. Like they haven't made mistakes?

Last edited:

winwiz

Oct 26, 2007

Yes, I did steal, yes I owned up to it. I did my time for it and I apologised to everyone I hurt.

I refunded all the donations given to me because I wasn't in it for the money. I learnt Android the hard way in the 3 month ban and I'm bettering myself for it.

But rating this thread 1 star because of the past is pathetic. Maybe you should ask Vertumus the question again and he will prove I aplogised, then again, I can give you the PM if you want? Also DesignGears aswell.

So please, I'm not asking for forgiveness but to NOT rate my new work for what I did in the past.

EDIT: Ignore the other trolls as well. This thread isn't worth 2 stars its just the fact I did something wrong. Like they haven't made mistakes?

Give the man a chance. He has apologised, owned up and that's that! I look forward to seeing your work nitroz

Reactions: mech_egr

Runder

Dec 8, 2011
honestly i only hope u gonna bring credit to Xda comunity this time. thats all.

N

NitrozKC

i meaned by credit your own skill and knowledge that can be used the right way this time. so all i can say is that you have a chance so dont waste it. it may be your last here. GL

I already know this and have had fair warning from all the mods.

jameslfc5

Sep 27, 2009

Ignore him mate, he's being unfair... And I donated to you last time and randomly received a refund without even asking. So I can vouch that you refunded people and I also read your apology so good luck on your new start and welcome back!

PS, the theme is looking nice mate

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

N

NitrozKC

Ignore him mate, he's being unfair... And I donated to you last time and randomly received a refund without even asking. So I can vouch that you refunded people and I also read your apology so good luck on your new start and welcome back!

PS, the theme is looking nice mate

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thank you mate :) Again it is much appreciated.

Perka

Sep 15, 2010
Great work, hope you will port it before Pele gets a GN ;-)

This would be the first theme for GN?

Keep up the good work mate.

N

NitrozKC

Theme looks good! Only things stopping me from flashing are nitpicky :p

I like the statusbar clock in the center haha

Don't worry mate. I will be using Perka's MOD along with this to put his status bar clock in the middle :) Just not yet, I'm trying to get the icons and the framework sorted first.

N

NitrozKC

Great work, hope you will port it before Pele gets a GN ;-)

This would be the first theme for GN?

Keep up the good work mate.

I'm working for Pele lol. He wants me to port it and dev for the GNexus theme. And yes, it is the first GNexus theme.

@All
BETA 3 will be released tonight thanks to the SGS1 Dev who kindly edited the framework images for me as I've been stuck at work for 2 days.

BETA 4 will include the original Black Android icons. Just be patient, I'm a very busy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Give the man a chance. He has apologised, owned up and that's that! I look forward to seeing your work nitroz
    Hi...
    I am using ARHD 2.1.2 and I applied no search patch and power menu patch. Now I tried to apply your theme. It is working good but when I tried to push the power button to open the power menu it is rebooting the system. Do you have any idea what can cause this problem...

Thanks

yeah, because the Power Menu is relevated to framework-res.apk AND android.policy.jar ...

and his theme has his own framework-res.apk ...

so push back the original android.policy.jar in /system/framework and you´ll get back the original Power Menu
    it's not for me though. i'm using revolution rom. i did previously disable the persistent google search widget by just using the apps section in settings. i disabled what i believe was 'google search'. now, though, it's not there to re-enable. can you tell me what the search button is actually invoking? like, what is it telling the os to do or whatever?

It is there, it's at the very bottom of the Apps list since you disabled it.
    On xda, no, you don't say :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

I kind of lost track of this thread as I was MIA for a few days. Do any of the current versions available work on AOKP?

release tomorrow will work on aokp :thumbup:

beamed in through my brain ...