Splinter Cell Conviction 3D Free On LGSmartworld

Search This thread

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
What the title says the 3D version is free until the 16th of may so grab it while you can...

Yeah i know this is sad but i play alot of games on my phone when i have free time what can i say i am a gaming freak..

Reactions: mastaeit

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
I have 3D version since 2011...OMG?!

Haha i was stupid and i bought all the 3d games from gameloft but never made an account with them anyway.. A few months later my phone got bricked i sent it off to get it repaired and it came back and everything was gone as they replaced my mainboard.. I went back to gameloft to get my games back then i realised that i never registered an account so i am screwed..

And on that note i wanna say to my self.. COOL STORY BRO!

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
I can't seem to find the app, in the "Promoções" Tab (deals on the english version maybe? ) I only have music apps and one educational app :mad:

Is this deal specific to one region or something like that?

i have a tip for you lol but you have to know how to do stuff... Basically you can use root explorer or root browser and browse to your build prop file. This is located in System folder then open the build prop file with text editor.. and locate these lines..

ro.product.locale.language=
ro.product.locale.region=

at the end of these lines after the equal is your region. Your in brazil

so i am guessing your one will look like this

ro.product.locale.language=pt
ro.product.locale.region=BR

Change yours so it looks like this

ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=GB

and then restart your phone and download your game for free after your done. redit it to the original.. and your done..

Reactions: V1P3R_BR4Z1L14N
i have a tip for you lol but you have to know how to do stuff... Basically you can use root explorer or root browser and browse to your build prop file. This is located in System folder then open the build prop file with text editor.. and locate these lines..

and then restart your phone and download your game for free after your done. redit it to the original.. and your done..

Thanks for the heads up :D

Funny thing is, the build.prop didn't do the trick, what i needed was to change the region of the lg smart world app ...

Either way, i got the app, Thanks a lot!

edit: It seems it didn't work.. :(

It downloaded, but i can't get the game to run..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What the title says the 3D version is free until the 16th of may so grab it while you can...

Yeah i know this is sad but i play alot of games on my phone when i have free time what can i say i am a gaming freak..
    I can't seem to find the app, in the "Promoções" Tab (deals on the english version maybe? ) I only have music apps and one educational app :mad:

Is this deal specific to one region or something like that?