[Q] Not enough space

Search This thread

Beurtmans

Oct 6, 2013
Kamerik
Hello,

I have a problem with my great mega, every time i need to update a program it says that there is not enough space left.
So i checked and there is about 600 mb left on my phone and 8,5 gb on my sd so that shouldn't be a problem.
Why is this and does anyone have a solution, thanx in advance.

azpatterson3

Jun 8, 2011
St. Louis
Use es file Explorer to move media files like pics,videos, music, and downloads to your sd. I would leave app files where they are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527

Beurtmans

Oct 6, 2013
Kamerik
Tried that allready but removed all music but still problem is there.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using xda app-developers app

starmaster10

Feb 7, 2012
Saskatoon
Tried that allready but removed all music but still problem is there.

If your phone is rooted install Lucky Patcher 4.1.9 (newest version) and make sure it is updated after it is installed and whatever app has this insufficient storage not available open the program in lucky patcher add or remove a patch or uninstall a app with lucky patcher and re-install it, just tap on the name of the app in lucky patcher and you will see many options to do with that app..works pretty good as i use this for this problem. :)

Last edited:

Beurtmans

Oct 6, 2013
Kamerik
If your phone is rooted install Lucky Patcher 4.1.9 (newest version) and make sure it is updated after it is installed and whatever app has this insufficient storage not available open the program in lucky patcher add or remove a patch or uninstall a app with lucky patcher and re-install it, just tap on the name of the app in lucky patcher and you will see many options to do with that app..works pretty good as i use this for this problem. :)

Nice program but when i use it it says to low space :confused: i wonder if it has to do with low space on my rom maybe.

azpatterson3

Jun 8, 2011
St. Louis
If you have nandroid or titanium backups. .. That can eat a bunch of memory. Can move those to sd??? Just spit balling for ideas for you. I've had that happen before. Do you know what is taking up so much memory?

Beurtmans

Oct 6, 2013
Kamerik
If you have nandroid or titanium backups. .. That can eat a bunch of memory. Can move those to sd??? Just spit balling for ideas for you. I've had that happen before. Do you know what is taking up so much memory?

no i do not have any backups and the nadroid is on my sd allready.
I do not have a clue what is taking up my space while in storage it says that there is room enough.

azpatterson3

Jun 8, 2011
St. Louis
Nevermind. Not sure why it is doing that.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394061168426.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394061168426.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 109
Last edited: