Moto G dual Sim. Gravity box is not responding.

Search This thread

digitalmahdi

Sep 12, 2009
uploadfromtaptalk1397267870232.jpg

Hi guys.

Any idea about this? Its kk version 3.0.2. My xposed is updated. Other modules work fine except GB.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

rogeriorp

Dec 11, 2013
I've heard GB doesn't work well on dual sim variants, although I just rooted my phone yesterday after a few months keeping it clean. I do own a XT1033 but flashed a single sim firmware instead, it's great so far.

I've heard GB doesn't work well on dual sim variants, although I just rooted my phone yesterday after a few months keeping it clean. I do own a XT1033 but flashed a single sim firmware instead, it's great so far.

Hi can you please tell me that Gravity box and Xposed framework are they 100% compatible and fully functional with dual sim XT1033? From what I have read some of the GB and Xposed Framework features does not work.

If we flash a single sim firmware on dual sim variant then GB and Xposed Framework will be 100% compatible and fully functional?

I am looking to buy moto g unfortunately single sim variant is not available in my country, only dual sim variant XT1033 is available. I am just getting some info of which things are working/compatible or not working with dual sim. :confused:

Last edited:

rogeriorp

Dec 11, 2013
Hi can you please tell me that Gravity box and Xposed framework are they 100% compatible and fully functional with dual sim XT1033? From what I have read some of the GB and Xposed Framework features does not work.

If we flash a single sim firmware on dual sim variant then GB and Xposed Framework will be 100% compatible and fully functional?

I am looking to buy moto g unfortunately single sim variant is not available in my country, only dual sim variant XT1033 is available. I am just getting some info of which things are working/compatible or not working with dual sim. :confused:

Some mods of the GB don't work on the dual sim variant indeed, you have to do like myself: flashing a single sim firmware or a custom rom.

dealyrn are

Some mods of the GB don't work on the dual sim variant indeed, you have to do like myself: flashing a single sim firmware or a custom rom.

If we install a single sim rom on the dual sim version and basically make the dual sim a single sim phone? Then all the GB mods will work? I guess you are using single sim firmware on dual sim phone so can you please confirm it?

reversegear

Jul 17, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Realme GT Neo 2
View attachment 2681145

Hi guys.

Any idea about this? Its kk version 3.0.2. My xposed is updated. Other modules work fine except GB.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Recently I also had same problem.. @digitalmahdi
Gravitybox not responding... But other modules work fine
Because of this I had to remove all the modules...

Found out the solution : the problem was with the exposed settings you need to untick the disable resource option